I need help croft manor glitch?

gatorchron

haven't encountered this part yet... still about 55% done though I have finished the game already... will let you know when I do come across it... or you can try Stella's website as an alternative source of TR info... I'm using that site as well as PS3T of course...

Stella's Walkthroughs - Strategy Guides for the Tomb Raider Series

Just as you said. Was looking at Harry's vid, followed it to a T and still Lara doesn't want to interact with the book!

What could we be doing wrong? Help!

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

This may not be a glitch at all. Thing is, I went for the gold right away which I think isn't the way to go. I tried jumping into video tutorial without reading the whole package.

Anyway, the books have a sequence. As you will see in this alternative guide:

TOMB RAIDER: LEGEND WALKTHROUGH - CROFT MANOR - Library Book Puzzle

This sequence is what I have used. The whole Manor Croft didn't seem as a nightmare. Pretty straight forward. Got the "artifacts" medal in about 1-1.5 hrs without any hitches...

Hope this helps... However, the Nepal glitch I experienced earlier worries me. That will surely make time trials a pain...

As for collecting artifacts without finishing the level, I think it's okay as long as the artifacts registers on your PDA.

-----

Side comment: I wish I could know how to airwalk! Lol

Edited by Naps

• 3 months later...

Ok so did half of croft manor eg pool, study, grapple hook, guns etc saved quit, did 2 time trials (Bolivia Redux & England) went back on croft manor and grapple hook, guns, light all gone and I cant get them back for some reason eg the laptop wont work to open safe, the swords in bedroom are already down. Its as if the game thinks i still have them if anybody can help message me psn Griff1361 ps deleting file is not an option im not doin all that shit again lol thanks in advance