Fuck this game

syoux

It has good storyline and all but the worse thing a game can has is crappy control. I spent 30 minutes in Ghana level when there's a big rolling ball coming at you somewhere halfway through the level. I can't do anything about it because Lara stop moving everytime I landed a jump.

If they can't make a proper remastered version of a game, just don't do it. I love it on PS2 but hate the control on PS3. Fuck it, it will be months before I even considered to replay it, just like Prince of Persia. Crappy controls just kill this game for me.

• 7 months later...
It has good storyline and all but the worse thing a game can has is crappy control. I spent 30 minutes in Ghana level when there's a big rolling ball coming at you somewhere halfway through the level. I can't do anything about it because Lara stop moving everytime I landed a jump.

If they can't make a proper remastered version of a game, just don't do it. I love it on PS2 but hate the control on PS3. Fuck it, it will be months before I even considered to replay it, just like Prince of Persia. Crappy controls just kill this game for me.

I couldn't agree more. I found myself complaining about the controls every time I was playing. It's unbelievable how many time I dropped off a ledge trying to get to another one and she wouldn't automatically catch onto the next ledge. So frustrating.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Makes Lara Croft stupid lol... How stubborn can this bitch be? When I say grapple, stop shooting and grapple... I was being sacrastic there, you think square enix would released a "remastered" game that they'd fix the controls... But nooooooh...

I'd rather have pixellated graphics but with controls that are fluid and responsive... Thank you very much...

Now back to killing that sunnovanitch snake monster in Arthur's tomb.

The controls are really ridiculously unresponsive at times! Lol and after about 20 tries, either I had a "smarter" Lara or a dumber snake lol... In my sucessful try, the serpent responded to the "gong sound" the moment he hears it/you shoot at the bell sounding thingies... That or having "fed" the snake with a "stupid version" Lara made it so full that it couldn't move as quick as it should? Lol

It took me at least one whole clip to get his attention earlier. But surprisingly, I got the "good round" without any loss of life, and a quick response from the grapple. A lucky round I guess...

Now I'm at the last boss. Again with an unresponsive Lara. I'll get through this eventually. Not sure if I am going for Anniversary right after Legend. I've read that it's even "crazier" with the controls on that one.

----

40 minutes later, and about 10 retries I finally beat Amanda. And now for the time trials..

----

Oh dear, I think the Time Trials are harder than The Guardian of Light. But I still think the trilogy has a solid story. Better than the Angelina Jolie movies IMHO.

Edited by Naps

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I've had some problems with the controls (falling from cliffs mainly) but what really pissed me off was the camera. Dear God, how could that fuc*ng camera be so bad? It zooms the image very fast some times and sometimes I couldn't see Lara because there was something in front of the camera! And what about the crates? That's really annoying: I pushed the crates to right or left and Lara just turns to right or left. And the camera, goes so near Lara that I could see details of her hair but couldn't see what was in front of her!

• 1 month later...

I remember that I master this game on ps2 and the time trials.It was hard at moments,but I think that I do the time trials in just 2 days.One level mastered-a little break,then repeat:)It's harder on ps3?I don't remember problem with controls on ps2 version,and I don't see problems with remastered version.It's not Uncharted of course,but it's doable without throwing controller and with just some swear words.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I played Anniversary a month ago, and i got so tired of that shitty game, so i took a break. Now i only have Time trails left, but every second i play, im little bit closer to brake the disc. And the final boss. The WORST spammer i have ever meet!!! :2walls: I tried same level in 3 days...

Try this on for size :):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao7LB4-p-y8]Tomb Raider Legend: Time Trial Glitch - YouTube[/ame]