Biggest Bang for the Buck

Jozain

(B)Biggest Bang for the Buck - Bronze

This Trophy is currently assumed by many to be "glitched" the following is a contemplation of all the information I could find on the subject.

Requirements

Blow up 2 mercenaries with 1 propane tank while riding the motorcycle

It has been confirmed that this can be done in either Peru or Kazakstan.

Glitch

Task completed but no trophy (obviously)

Theoretical Solutions

-Kill more than two bikers

-Complete on normal mode

-Complete only after the broken bridge in Peru

-Complete in a main play through, not a replay

-Finish the level

-Wait for the next check point (similar to "Kill (With) Your Television")

My Completion

-Normal mode

-Replay

-After broken bridge in Peru

-Killed 2 bikers

-Trophy received immediately after task

Theory

One difference worth noting is that I think a propane tank kill must have the biker catch on fire from the explosion NOT have one fiery biker fly into another killing it.

For the trophy to count at least two bikers must have their bikes catch fire from a single tank explosion.

This ensures that the kill was done by the tank not an airborne biker.

This is still just my theory after my play through, I would appreciate any addition information that I might have missed.:)

Edited by Jozain

Oh ya no problem if your lucky enough to actually get two bikers on one hit, I am thinking most people are thinking it is glitched because the second kill was caused by the flying biker not the exploding tank.

Its still buggy for a lot of people, but your right not everyone has this problem.

I guess your just lucky :)

Ok after my numerious cry's of glitch.....Glitch!!!

I finally got this to pop after doing most of my time trials i went back to Peru

Basically speed run all the way to bike scene.

Difficulty -- Easy

1 hit kill -- Active

Bulletproof -- Active

I killed the first 3 waves of bikers and waited for the section where 3 enemys came for me, i basically cruised behind them untill a propane tank appeared, 1shottted the tank and 2 of the bikers insta killed, Trophy popped straight away, no checkpoint or anything and i did this BEFORE the burning bridge.

Hope this helps :dance:

I finally got this to pop after doing most of my time trials i went back to Peru

Difficulty -- Easy

1 hit kill -- Active

Bulletproof -- Active

I killed the first 3 waves of bikers and waited for the section where 3 enemys came for me, i basically cruised behind them untill a propane tank appeared, 1shottted the tank and 2 of the bikers insta killed, Trophy popped straight away, no checkpoint or anything and i did this BEFORE the burning bridge.

DUDE!!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! after countless times of trying for this damn trophy i put in ur settings and the first time i blew up 2 dudes the trophy popped immediately!!!! so much win in this post!!!:dance::applause:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Difficulty -- Easy

1 hit kill -- Active

Bulletproof -- Active

Oh wow, using these settings finally unlocked the trophy for me as well. Cheers mate! :)

• 1 month later...

Difficulty -- Easy

1 hit kill -- Active

Bulletproof -- Active

I can't seem to get any gas tanks....

Difficulty -- Easy

1 hit kill -- Active

Bulletproof -- Active

Great tip! Thanks so much! One more trophy for the plat! :applause::dance:

• 4 months later...

Difficulty -- Easy

1 hit kill -- Active

Bulletproof -- Active

I LOVE You MAN jajajajajaja thanks a lot...... platinum

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Difficulty -- Easy

1 hit kill -- Active

Bulletproof -- Active

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!

YOU ARE REALLY MY HERO! :dance:

PLATINUMMMM (P)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...