Tomb Raider Trilogy

hey im thinking about getting the Tomb Raider Trilogy cuz Im interested in playing Legend and Anniversary but i have a question.Once upon a time I had a free playstation plus subscription for a month and saw i can download and play underworld for free so i did and beat it and collected some trophies but then my subscription ended and so I cant play the game anymore.Basically what i want to know is if I were to get this will my game save data transfer to the Underworld file on Trilogy or will i have to restart all the way from the beginning?

• 2 weeks later...

I finished (Plat) Underworld in a separate/stand alone game...

Just want to ask those that had Plat all three games, based on Underworld trophy difficulty...

Is Anniversary, Legend more easier or more difficult to plat compared to Underworld? Got soooo many games in the line-up, I just thought of getting these two out of the way over the weekend.

Thanks folks!

I'm already at the England Level (TR difficulty) and yes you are right. Underworld is pretty much easy compared to Legend. I haven't even touched the time trials though the guide says it should be manageable. I hope so.

I think and believe I can plat Legend. As for Anniversary, it might take longer I'm afraid. The controls for Legend are very dodgy, then again it's a remastered PS2 game. I surely am gunning to get the trilogy to 100% in my virtual shelf. Fingers crossed.

Cheers Terminator!