Good Show Trophies

I only need the Good Show in Peru trophy to finish the Good Show trophies.

After already beating the game, I am no longer able to save manually anymore, as it is replaced with Save Rewards.

If I replay the Lost Valley level from the Main Menu and complete it without dying on the QTE's and then replay the Qualopec level without dying at the QTE's (I'm assuming you are taken back the to main menu each time after completion even if you're not doing a Time Trial), can I still get the trophy or do I have to start a new game and do both levels in a row?

If I don't need to restart the game, on replaying Lost Valley via Time Trial, I completed the level without dying at the QTE's but stupidly failed the Qualopec QTE's, can I just go back to Qualopec via Replay and get the trophy from there knowing I have already done LV or do they have to be done both in a row ?

• 1 year later...
Wanting to know this too, i know this is an old thread but would like a proper answer on this matter, i need both In High Gear and Good Show In Peru.

If I remember correctly, I believe the trophy popped upon replaying the level I failed on. In which case, I didn't need to replay both in a row.

Apologies though, I can't 100% guarantee this is the case as it was so long ago.

Good luck :)

If I remember correctly, I believe the trophy popped upon replaying the level I failed on. In which case, I didn't need to replay both in a row.

Apologies though, I can't 100% guarantee this is the case as it was so long ago.

Good luck :)

Thanks, i got them all done. I just needed the Larson Super Action and it popped after replaying that specific level. Didn't have to replay the other 2 in Peru.

I also did the Natla Super Action in the Final Conflict and forgot i had failed the second Super Action on the Lost Island. So you do not have to do them in order, or all over again from start of level.