XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-17-2011, 08:06 PM   #21
Dell Boi

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Alright it's fine, I'll just not attempt guides in future, I'll just help out in the ones others have made. I still want to help out in TR related stuff.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:30 PM   #22
Rockets88

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Boi View Post
Alright it's fine, I'll just not attempt guides in future, I'll just help out in the ones others have made. I still want to help out in TR related stuff.
I wouldn't just quit. For someone who is (as i'm aware of) new to guide writing I don't think I have seen a better guide made. Yours had alot of great detail and was set out exactly how it is needed. You may of benefited slightly from reading the roadmap/guide walkthroughs a bit more but not much. As Vyrastas and tuff said, there were only a few things that separated the two.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:13 PM   #23
THES79

Awards Showcase The Silver Lining

For the good or for the bad I didn't read the part when the guide says that if you're playing on hard but after you finish the level you play a time trial the game resets your difficult setting to normal, in other words, I screw up the "Tough Enough" trophy.

So now my question is: Can I play every level from the "Replay Level" option on the main menu on Hard setting and still get the trophy or do I have to start a new fresh save file, start it on hard and move on from there?

I don't mind doing either so I just want to now if playing every level separately under the level select screen will count toward the trophy. Thanks in advance for reading this and hope you can help me.

Last edited by THES79; 04-23-2011 at 11:15 PM.
THES79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #24
BreadSkin
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

Leaving a message just to say thanks again for the guide Rockets! The collectible videos were most helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THES79 View Post
For the good or for the bad I didn't read the part when the guide says that if you're playing on hard but after you finish the level you play a time trial the game resets your difficult setting to normal, in other words, I screw up the "Tough Enough" trophy.

So now my question is: Can I play every level from the "Replay Level" option on the main menu on Hard setting and still get the trophy or do I have to start a new fresh save file, start it on hard and move on from there?

I don't mind doing either so I just want to now if playing every level separately under the level select screen will count toward the trophy. Thanks in advance for reading this and hope you can help me.
I don't think replaying chapters work, though I'm not 100% on that. Rather than attempt every level via chapter select on Hard only to not unlock the trophy after all that hard work. I'd suggest you finish every other trophy, then start a new game on Hard.
BreadSkin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:01 AM   #25
iamthedevil

whats up with the 15-hour gap for estimated time to plat?
iamthedevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 04:03 AM   #26
Eye Beams

Send a message via AIM to Eye Beams

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

The difficulty is called "Hard", not "Hardcore". =O
Eye Beams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:26 AM   #27
GaF

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronzer Than Nothing
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Great guide: thanks!

My time zone: GMT +2 (UTC +1)

While motivated requests will be examined blank ones will be immediately deleted.

GaF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #28
mugiwara84

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Road Map Submitter   2,500 Posts   2012 PS3T FIFA Champion   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Great guide though they are a lot better videos of time trials available now a days.

mugiwara84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 08:39 AM   #29
Mr Bubbles

Thanks for a comprehensive guide, it helped in getting the Plat.
Mr Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:57 AM   #30
Xernova

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

Great guide indeed, it's been very useful. Just got my Platinum trophy (my 12th one, woo!). Now on to TR Legend! I'm expecting that one to be easier to Platinum. It's a shorter game, at least. =P

If you feel like adding me, read this first:

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Xernova is offline   Reply With Quote