Qs on daily challenges?

I don´t get the challenge system by now ...

1) How do I create a challenge? Does the game create it randomly? How can I send a challenge to a friend?

2) Will I always have only one challenge to accept?

3) If I accept a challenge am I bound to this challenge as long as I complete it? Can I switch and accept a different challenge?

4) Anyone interested in boosting the "challenge volley return" trophy?

1. complete random. if you want to send a challenge to a specific friend: delete all other friends on your list.

2. no, sometimes there are more. but i think you can only get one daily friendchallange (+ a second one if you completed yesterday a friends challenge and he sends it back today)

3. i'm not sure if you can accept multiple challenges at the same time (but i don't think so). once you acceptet a challenge you have to beat it. you cannot delete it. except the friend challenges: just delete him from your list and the challenge is gone.

4. the easiest way to get the trophy is to do that with a second account:

1. make sure to have no accepted challenge on your main acc

2. delete all ghost recon-players from your list except your second acc

3. play a few rounds with the second acc but don't make many kills/headshots/etc. (you have to beat it)

4. wait for the challange on your main acc (it took me three days to get the challenge, don't know why)

5. beat it with your main acc, send it back, beat it again with your second acc, send it back, beat it again with your main acc, send it back, beat it again with your second acc, send it back, beat it again with your main acc and get the trophy at the end of the round.

but hurry, if you send back a challenge you will have less time for completing it. when i accepted the challenge for the fifth time i had 47 minutes to beat it.

based on what I read, I guess I wont go for platin on this one. What a stupid trophy

It's more or less for the "challenge".

Sure we love our trophies but the point is to "earn" these.

That said my friends are far too competitive, thought I could do it on kills alone (24 kills in one game-my personal best) but when I saw "beat 10,000 score" I thought screw that!

I'll just boost it with my second...maybe third account :p

Also-you dont need another Uplay on the alts for those like me wondering at first.

I have a Challenge from myself to myself. Discover 53 or more enemies. I have not accepted it. Will I still be able to get challenge from my second account? Played a few rounds with it, but still no Challenge for my main account.

No idea if you you'll be able to get another challenge when one is already there. I havent been able to get more than one.

The challenges feature is broken...we should all just stop stressing about it until hopefully there is a patch to fix it or something. (no offence)

I'm focusing on getting all other trophies before I worry about that one, cause nothing seems to be consistently working with it.

1. complete random. if you want to send a challenge to a specific friend: delete all other friends on your list.

2. no, sometimes there are more. but i think you can only get one daily friendchallange (+ a second one if you completed yesterday a friends challenge and he sends it back today)

3. i'm not sure if you can accept multiple challenges at the same time (but i don't think so). once you acceptet a challenge you have to beat it. you cannot delete it. except the friend challenges: just delete him from your list and the challenge is gone.

4. the easiest way to get the trophy is to do that with a second account:

1. make sure to have no accepted challenge on your main acc

2. delete all ghost recon-players from your list except your second acc

3. play a few rounds with the second acc but don't make many kills/headshots/etc. (you have to beat it)

4. wait for the challange on your main acc (it took me three days to get the challenge, don't know why)

5. beat it with your main acc, send it back, beat it again with your second acc, send it back, beat it again with your main acc, send it back, beat it again with your second acc, send it back, beat it again with your main acc and get the trophy at the end of the round.

but hurry, if you send back a challenge you will have less time for completing it. when i accepted the challenge for the fifth time i had 47 minutes to beat it.

Q: you mean that delete from the psn friend list

Q: I don't understand first and second acc ?

please advice .. i still haven't try squard match

Q: you mean that delete from the psn friend list

Q: I don't understand first and second acc ?

please advice .. i still haven't try squard match

Delete everyone that plays Ghost Recon except for the friend you want to challenge. Easiest way to complete this is delete EVERYONE that plays Ghost Recon and create a second PSN Account and friend it. Once friend you can send each other challenges.

Quick Question: Is there a way to cancel a challenge? I've been trying to kill 10 Scouts but closest I've gotten is 9 and been trying to complete this since last week.

Delete everyone that plays Ghost Recon except for the friend you want to challenge. Easiest way to complete this is delete EVERYONE that plays Ghost Recon and create a second PSN Account and friend it. Once friend you can send each other challenges.

Quick Question: Is there a way to cancel a challenge? I've been trying to kill 10 Scouts but closest I've gotten is 9 and been trying to complete this since last week.

Delete the player who sent you the challenge.