What happend to the May release date?

As we all know ghost recon was pushed back last year and then Ubisoft said it would be released somewhere in may 2012 and thats the date most gameshops had in their systems aswell, now i found it in most gameshops that date has vanished and no data is known at this moment. Don,t tell me Ubisoft once again pushed it back? I can understand their first motivations to push the release date back because of games like Black Ops ect, but seriously Ubisoft after 3 canceled release dates don,t tell me we have to deal with a 4th one? Its all fine to not release a game when there still bugs and other stuff to be sorted out with, but i was realy hoping to finaly get my hands on this game this may, but again i was fooled, bad move Ubisoft, bad move!

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with you by the time we get this game its going to be 2years out of date,I pre-ordered this game with amazon back in 2010,my money has gone to ubisoft for the game now i want it not some excuse saying its going to be the best game of 2012 when i have waited 2years im not waiting another year not a chance ill be getting my money back if it dont come out in may this year like they promised for march this year,