The most unbalanced multiplayer ever?

Has anybody ever played an online game and not got thrashed. I must have played 50 games of all sorts of different game modes and I have lost by a country mile every time, it's not as if I'm the worst player on my team, I generally do OK. How is it possible to win a game? It's as if the game decides to do the opposite of balance teams.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Unbalanced in term of teams I would say because sometimes the game will put all level 56 players (or whatever the max level was) in one team and the other less experienced players in the other team. Besides that I am enjoying the multiplayer a lot :)

• 2 weeks later...

The multiplayer has been awful in terms of matchmaking since the very start. I started playing the MP a week after launch, and have "fond" memories of being put on teams of people just starting out pitted against players that, apparently, never slept and played Blacklist for hours on end. I don't know why they never resolved the issues, but it just resulted in losing most of the matches I played, regardless of how well I did.

I don't usually like having to resort to boosting, but the trophy that involves getting an assist was so unobtainable through natural progression because of how badly my teams performed against the stiff competition. The multiplayer could have been fun, but with how badly shadownet acted up at launch coupled with the incredibly poor matchmaking, it was easy just to forget about the game after I had finished the multiplayer.