Easy Enhanced Lethality Demonstrated Method!

I take no credit for the discovery of this method; jSpart found it. It is so freaking easy that it deserves its own thread, as getting this trophy legitimately is probably the single most frustrating endeavor of the Splinter Cell Blacklist. After watching youtube videos, reading this guide, the IGN guide, and posts by numerous people about "the best way to do it," you are probably feeling, "AGH! JUST HELP ME GET THE TROPHY ALREADY!"

Here it is, straight from the horse's mouth:

EASIEST ENHANCED LETHALITY DEMONSTRATED METHOD by jSpart

I've got a stupidly awesome method after being frustrated with the ones on the trophy guide.

Do safehouse on rookie and you'll get the mark and execute tutorial - do it and go into the building where it saves and has 3 enemies.

RESTART chapter and you'll have execution available and quickly m&e the 3 enemies and then instantly retry from the pause menu and do the same - hopefully being quick enough to get it. I got this trophy today. Hope it helps.

[NOTE: You are forced to use Execute on the two men by the pickup. No worries; open the door to the three men watching tv, shoot them (without Execute), then restart checkpoint. From this point forward, each time you Restart Checkpoint, you will have a full Execute gauge and be ready to go!]

jSpart's original post is shown on this page: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-blacklist/209394-6-14-a-2.html

I take no credit for the discovery of this method; jSpart found it. It is so freaking easy that it deserves its own thread, as getting this trophy legitimately is probably the single most frustrating endeavor of the Splinter Cell Blacklist. After watching youtube videos, reading this guide, the IGN guide, and posts by numerous people about "the best way to do it," you are probably feeling, "AGH! JUST HELP ME GET THE TROPHY ALREADY!"

Here it is, straight from the horse's mouth:

EASIEST ENHANCED LETHALITY DEMONSTRATED METHOD by jSpart

[NOTE: You are forced to use Execute on the two men by the pickup. No worries; open the door to the three men watching tv, shoot them (without Execute), then restart checkpoint. From this point forward, each time you Restart Checkpoint, you will have a full Execute gauge and be ready to go!]

jSpart's original post is shown on this page: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-blacklist/209394-6-14-a-2.html

Good tip, Ill test it today. The trophy is trully annoying...

EDIT: Worked like a charm, thanks again.

Edited by canana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you SO MUCH sir, this method is by far the easiest to unlock this trophy. It is very annoying (damn you, Ubisoft Montréal), I tried to unlock it "the legit way" for four or five hours with no success, but thanks to this tip, I got it on my first try. Thank you.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It worked, thanks man, kudos !!! :applause:

Also, let me add that it's an amazing farming place.... i farmed there:

- many kills for my guns,

- hip shots,

- executions with each type of weapon,

- grenade and shock related kills,

well, whatever you need that involves simple killing, do there. :D

You can even bring a loud pistol in the middle of your panther run, since you can just reload after finishing your farm and the game won't add the combat points to ruin your panther ones (or any other combination of styles). :dance: