Rate the trophy difficulty...  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_4.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.11

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm giving it a 3/10.

It's the easiest Splinter Cell so far. The highest difficulty (Perfectionist) is really quite easy. I combined it with my no-kills run and have never been stuck. The missions are also fairly short and there are lots of checkpoints. Sleeping Gas, Flashbangs and the Drone are your best friends :p

Multiplayer trophies are straight forward and can be done in an afternoon. Nothing that requires boosting, yay!

Even the collectibles are easy to find after buying an upgrade that highlights them during gameplay. And the game provides a very good overview of what has already been found and which missions have been completed without killing anyone and on which difficulty. By the way, the no-kill and difficulty related trophies can be done via mission select. Makes it a lot easier if you've already bought some awesome equipment!

All in all, a nice and easy game for trophy hunting. Platinum took me about 25 hours I think.

4/10 for me:think:

This game is very very fun, I like every Tom Clancy game so far. Perfectionist was easy because every stage has a stealth path, so if you know this path you shouldnt have any problem. You can get online trophies in private match and complete Brigg missions in easy difficult if you have troubles.

I gave it a 4 it's the easiest and best Splinter Cell yet. They were a few parts on perfectionist that are tough to ghost and leave the enemies alone but you don't have to do that I suppose, it's more fun if you do though. It was tricky to get the master panther trophy, you need to kill enemies in a quick succession to get more points. The online trophies were pretty easy too no need to boost it

I gave it 3. It is easy. The hardest trophy will be Enhanced Lethality Demonstrated. Which will only take about 2-10 minutes. Overall, perfectionist difficulty is easy as long as you play as Ghost. Nothing hard. Just good technique and you are fine.

So i recently got the platinum for this game it was actually really easy for me.. minus alot of bugs and glitchs (enemy's seeing me through walls) it was very fun and had a very interesting story..

TIPS

1. Beat the game on Rookie (Difficulty) so you can get comfortable with controls and learn the maps, Also while on this difficulty collect all Dead Drops, HVT'S (High Valued Targets) and Laptops. Reason why is on harder difficulty if your caught the laptop is automatically destroyed

2. Upgrade your Palidin it really helps you out in the game and online!

3.Change difficulty to perfectionist and complete all levels using a ghost loadout! (it took me about 3-4 hours to complete the game all over again cause i didn't have to worry about capturing or finding collectables)

4. clean up do trophies you haven't gotten and do multi-player by now you should be pretty good so multi-player shouldnt be to difficult

Thats all my tips enjoy!

4. Nothing is to "hard". some might have some troubles with the weekly challenge trophy or perfectionist.

Playing on normal first than perfectionist on round 2 is the way to go. You'll know the level design and enemies your going to face, plus you'll have upgraded weapons and gadgets to help out.

Great fun plat though. :)

Not sure how to rate it. Gave it a 5, as I am getting better at these games.

At first I figured it would be impossible for me to complete it. But with the help on youtube's my Maka I managed to get the difficulty related achievements out of the way. The MP achievements on Day 1.

Never have I played MP on day 1 of game release...

In case anyone is wondering I played it on XBox , I prefer co-op and MP on it instead of PS3.

Edited by ecto69

I gave it a 3, game was generally easy, some parts you have to get lucky with the AI pathing, but I was never stuck on a part for more than 10 minutes. Upgrading the stealth suit will make perfectionist relatively simple. The game is one of the best Splinter Cells, being able to complete the whole game stealthily made me very happy! I did however miss Micheal Ironside, the new VA is good but the character just felt different without Ironside.

Edited by KyleGM

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This game may be frustrating for players who don't like/are not good with stealth-atcion games, but for those who are - it's going to be great fun getting this plat.

Boosting partner is literally required for 2 or 3 trophies, rest you can do yourself in empty lobby. Co-op can be done with some randoms found online (as I did) & single player just require understanding of games mechanics, proper management/usage of available equipment & patience.

For me it was a 3/10. Got plat in all SC games & that was easiest of them, as well as a THE best.

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Kunegunda_GoRyl.png

Edited by Kunegunda_GoRyl

• 2 weeks later...