Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting/Co-op Partners Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Edited by Gage

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious to know if we can set up private matches in this game and IF we can, do trophies count in those private matches? Cause if so ima just go ahead and do that. I don't see myself playing much of the MP for this game.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-blacklist/207724-online-trophies.html

I'm looking for someone to boost any of the MP trophies and play co-op.

At this point in time, my mic is NOT working. I am an experienced Splinter Cell player and have a decent sense of the mechanics for this game.

I will be available almost all day tomorrow and the rest of the week through Saturday evening.

PSN: TikiMan311

Timezone: EST

I'm probably going to start this game on the weekend so if anyone is forming a boosting group for any of the MP trophies then, please add me. My PSN is Ariost and I'm on most weekends. I also have a mic if that helps. Just put something splinter cell related in the friend request.

PSN: Ariost

Edited by Ariost

Looking for a partner(s) for mp and co-op. Definite Splinter Cell noob, so looking for someone with patience. I have a mic. Can play any day usually, and am normally on from 1230pm-4pm and 7pm-930pm Eastern US time zone. If anyone sends a friend request, please let me know it is for Splinter Cell. Thank you.

PSN: Quellist88

Looking to boost via Private match.

Support Ops 15

Assisted teammates in 10 Spies vs Mercs objectives

Take note that from here, all the achievements below - including this one - can be boosted in Private Matches.

This achievement can be done with just two players - both on the same team. Select SvM Blacklist as the game type. Under the Match Settings, select:

Hack Limit: 3

Hack Time: Instant

Before starting the match, remember to make sure you are both on the bottom team (Spies). When the match begins, go to the same terminal together and one player should begin hacking it. The person who is not hacking the terminal gets the assist if they are standing right near their teammate. Once the terminal is hacked, repeat this on the remaining two terminals.

When you switch sides and are playing as the Mercs, wait for the countdown to expire. When the match ends, the host should press and return both players to the lobby. Each match should only take about a minute, so keep repeating this method until both players have their achievement.

Word ya'll!? It's Handsome!

At this moment i'm finishing up the SP, so i can buy the most important upgrades (haven't touched any of the 4E Missions yet). But i'll be ready by the time ya'll reading this!

Version: Upper Echelon Edition (EU) for PS3

Preferred mode: co-op, but also keen on trying SvM

Style: mostly ghost and then panther, also willing to try assault

Timezone: GMT+1

Available: due to the holidays day and night

Language: English (or Dutch)

Headset: yes

PSN: Mister_Handsome (be sure to put 'blacklist' in the friend request). See ya'll up in the Paladin!

• Viper unpinned and locked this topic
  • Viper locked and unpinned this topic
  • Viper pinned and unlocked this topic