Cannon Upgrade how to unlock?

molveo

I absolutely need the Counter support called "Cannon Upgrade" while the enemy has "Missile Suppression" active. I did lots of killing but this support don't unlock:think:

How many kills are needed and under what conditions?

No amount of kills are needed. You just have to activate your cannon upgrade while the enemy team has missile supression active.

I would suggest getting into a 4vs4 game, make kills untill you have the cannon upgrade (the symbol with the 2 cannons) and then just wait (fly around, doesnt matter if u get killed cause u keep the support) untill you hear that the enemy has activated missile supression. (you'll hear a warning that your team is "guns only"). Then just keep hitting square to activate your support and it should pop-up for you.

Hope this helps:) and a final note, try to play as much as possible in the weekends cause the servers are much more occupied then during the weekdays. On mondayevening for example they are often deserted.

Good luck mate.

This is the problem, I kill, kill and kill, but nothing Cannon Upgrade.

Well, the only prob that i could think of is the gamescore. Ill try to explain. When your team is losing bad, you are likely to get heavy support items like EMP or MissileRestriction. When your team is winning you are likely to get more light supports like CannonUpgrade and Repair Drones.

So try to keep an eye on the gamescore and try to get the cannon upgrade at the beginning of the game and not when your team is behind like 12-3.

Last note: Before your game starts , check the server info of the game you are going to join and make sure that support units are turned "on". Nowadays a lot of people make rooms with support unit function disabled.

Hope this helps:)