GOOD Or bad!!!!

C2010s

I would like to know weather or not i should get this game, i will set up a pole for 1 week and then I will see weather it is worth it or not.

DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU VOTE

Forgot to add the pole so this is what is what i would like you to do. the number will start at 0 and then if you like it +1 to make the score 1 and if you do not like it -1 to 0 again and then -1 -2 if you carry on and same with the PLUS go up to what ever thank you

Edited by C2010s

I would like to know weather or not i should get this game, i will set up a pole for 1 week and then I will see weather it is worth it or not.

Forgot to add the pole so this is what is what i would like you to do. the number will start at 0 and then if you like it +1 to make the score 1 and if you do not like it -1 to 0 again and then -1 -2 if you carry on and same with the PLUS go up to what ever thank you

You can ask a moderator to make a poll for you in your thread

In my opinion it was a medium game of medium to hard difficulty as far as trophies are concerned

Maybe you will need more than a week to achieve platinum

I would suggest to give it a go ( rent it if you are not sure ) especially if you like flying simulator games

I've spent a lot of time playing Hawx with not a great deal to show for it tbh. There are so many online trophies it's almost not worth it.

If I knew now what I did when I bought the game I wouldn't bother, just not worth the hassle imo.

• 3 weeks later...

i say go for it its only ten bucks at gamestop.i just go it a couple days ago.My friend bought it for me.So far i like it.So i would say +1 for me.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I liked the game a lot, and if you can find it in the $10-$20 range I would pick it up. However, if you only want it for the trophies you can skip it. I beat it on hard and received most of the trophies, but General of the Airforce will take a lot of time, even with boosting, and the Sitting Ducks trophy may be the most difficult trophy I have ever tried to get. I have 12 platinums and my buddy as about 30 and we both gave up. We had a 4-player game where all players were boosting to get one player the trophy, and after 2 hours we stopped with no one meeting the requirements. Fun game, but I wouldn't get it fr the trophies.

• 6 months later...

I've just got HAWX and my first impression is that I like it. There isn't a lot of variation in games nowadays so a 'after burner' type arcade flight sim is a welcome change. I've dug out my old ps2 flight joystick and it's again a nice change to play a game that can use it. I say go for it - second hand games are cheap so for under £10 even if you don't like it just resell it back on.