Operation Red Eagle

Chevyguy85

I searched this sub forum and didn't find anything on this. Found one thread mentioning something about the planes spawning continuously and that's pretty much what happened to me. Did I do something wrong on this level? I played it for at least an hour and finally gave up after 330 kills. I ended up leveling 3 or 4 levels between my XP for my kills and getting a bunch of the challenges completed (8 i think it was). But the thing never ended! Planes continued to spawn over and over I ran out of missiles at least 2 times. I don't know if anyone here still plays this game even but just figured I'd ask. Anyone know what I did wrong?

I searched this sub forum and didn't find anything on this. Found one thread mentioning something about the planes spawning continuously and that's pretty much what happened to me. Did I do something wrong on this level? I played it for at least an hour and finally gave up after 330 kills. I ended up leveling 3 or 4 levels between my XP for my kills and getting a bunch of the challenges completed (8 i think it was). But the thing never ended! Planes continued to spawn over and over I ran out of missiles at least 2 times. I don't know if anyone here still plays this game even but just figured I'd ask. Anyone know what I did wrong?

yes keep killing them... everytime you kill around 20-40(hopefully not that many) it will say checkpoint reached. i say it will be a 5-10 minute fight. then you will get objective complete by ruling air supremacy! then from there you will be able to finish it

hmmm... that sounds weird. maybe you're not triggering something? i dont know how? but when you kill enough ppl... someone will say how many fleet are destroyed... do you hear it? if not something is glitched with your game/save. if you havent went and tried different things like giving orders to your support and tell them to attack. plus changing your weapons and get kills alternatively? :think:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...