Anything You Can Do...

Trophy: Complete a Daily Friend Challenge through all return fire volleys in Quick Matches

"all return fire volleys" <<<< WHAT!? no idea what that means

How do you send a challenge??

I have only received one from a friend, but I'm not sure if I'm sending them out or not.

I would like to work on this trophy...but I'm not sure how it works exactly.

Anyone know? and if you're a friend, send me a challenge!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wandering this and finally was able to select a challenge from a friend yesterday. Here is what I know so far. the game randomly selects the challenge for you. for instance the one i got was: your friend killed 14 engineers in a single match of conflict, try to get more kills then him so I would have to kill 15 engineers. then once you have completed the challenge go back into the challenge screen select the challenge and then you send it back. he then has to beat your challenge and send it back. so if you are going for a friend challenge i suggest you communicate with your friend to make sure they know what is going on and send it back to you. Hope this helped clarify some things.

To save everyone from the aching despair, since I was holding off til' I wrote my guide, Lol. Anything You Can Do, has everyone confused as we know it. and the very vague description is pretty, vague. But by 'return' volleys, It means that you have to keep sending a challenge back and forth to a friend, You basically have to up the ante and send the same challenge back 5 times. It may be annoying doing it legit, So just try to get someone that can take it easy w/ whats required.

Took this from Xbox360Achievements -

For this you need to beat a friends challenge under the Challenge menu. You will have to accept the challange for it to count. Once you have beaten the Challenge given, go back to the Challenge menu and send the challenge back to your friend. Your friend will need to beat the challange that was sent to them, and then they send it back to you. Each of you will need to do this 5 times and you have 24 hours to complete them.

NOTE: That the player to complete the 5th challenge will be the only one getting the achievement. So make sure the player who is going for the achievement finishes the 5th challenge.

-Beat a friends challenge 5 times.

I thought of this method, but it needs confirmation.

I the beginning i got easy challenges, like kill more than 0 enemy in a single sabotage match. So i have more users on my PS3 for different stores. With one I send a friend request for my main account. Since the secondary account has 1 friend (my main account), maybe i will get an easy challange from my main account. I complete it with my secondary, carefully, not to overachieve much, and send it back and forth between my primary and secondary account.

I hope it will work.

I the beginning i got easy challenges, like kill more than 0 enemy in a single sabotage match. So i have more users on my PS3 for different stores. With one I send a friend request for my main account. Since the secondary account has 1 friend (my main account), maybe i will get an easy challange from my main account. I complete it with my secondary, carefully, not to overachieve much, and send it back and forth between my primary and secondary account.

I hope it will work.

i try this since yesterday. got a (hard) challenge from my main acc but to get the trophy on that acc the second acc has to send the challenge first to the main acc.

Took this from Xbox360Achievements -

For this you need to beat a friends challenge under the Challenge menu. You will have to accept the challange for it to count. Once you have beaten the Challenge given, go back to the Challenge menu and send the challenge back to your friend. Your friend will need to beat the challange that was sent to them, and then they send it back to you. Each of you will need to do this 5 times and you have 24 hours to complete them.

NOTE: That the player to complete the 5th challenge will be the only one getting the achievement. So make sure the player who is going for the achievement finishes the 5th challenge.

-Beat a friends challenge 5 times.

In other words, what I posted....

But is there anyway to actually choose to send a challenge? It looks to be random to me...?

it is random. you have to delete all ghost recon-players from your list except your second acc to make sure to get the challenge from that account and not from a friend.

now i got already 2 challenges from my main acc but for the trophy you need a challenge from the second acc..

omfg!

This trophy is gonna be close to impossible for me now! The challenges are gonna be so freaking hard now! Ive played so much and theyre gonna be insane... Hack 10 times in match, kill 20 engineers, kill streak of 100 like what the f***!!!!

Well I guess its bye ghost recon platinum :(((((

omfg!

This trophy is gonna be close to impossible for me now! The challenges are gonna be so freaking hard now! Ive played so much and theyre gonna be insane... Hack 10 times in match, kill 20 engineers, kill streak of 100 like what the f***!!!!

Well I guess its bye ghost recon platinum :(((((

It seems possible to do with 2 accounts...though you'd need to delete all your recon friends....so I'm going to probably end up getting this as my last trophy, because I dont want to delete anyone yet.

Dont say goodbye to platinum yet!! we can do this :dance:

I'd be surprised if the challenges aren't made easier as the game goes on and the developers realize how retarded they are for making such a ridiculous trophy. The ...I can do better trophy I assume implies that the return volley or whatever is necessary because I'm sure by this point someone would've at least completed 20 friend challenges without doing that return volley thing. The 5 back and forth is what makes this trophy a bitch but if it's not required to do it 20 times (if ...I can do better doesn't require the return volleys) then it shouldn't be brutal because you only have to the 5 back and forths once. There's gotta be at least one challenge that's easy enough to do that on if both you and your partner are good and communicate.

how do you even get them friend challenges? Overall I hate the challenge thing... The "beat your best" ones are annoying, I mean you can't decline them, you just have to accept and stick until you complete... The timer is at 00.00 and there aint gonna be new challenge :/ and to complete you need to improve score, theyre already hard as hell, soon and real soon theyre just impossible. They should just make the challenges like, random so computer picks, not beat your or friends score or make friend challenges like weekly, 2 or 3 days at time, so they reset after that time. Would make sense then but not how their now :/

I hope it will work.

This is a great idea, it didn't even dawn on me to use my EU account. I'll try that tomorrow.

Edited by CaptFrost

Okay, this is stupid. All my daily challenges to my 2nd account are basically beat the best I've ever done. What the frak, man.

"Get 20 engineer kills in one match"

"Get 8 kills in one siege match"

"Get 7 hacks in one match"

Jesus.

I guess if you don't do this trophy right off the bat, you're screwed. You people are sure it can only be done if the second account is the one initially accepting a challenge, and then sending it back?

Edited by CaptFrost

Okay, this is stupid. All my daily challenges to my 2nd account are basically beat the best I've ever done. What the frak, man.

i already got the trophy.

there is one thing to be aware of:

if you get a challenge FROM your mainacc TO your second acc the main acc WILL NOT GET THE TROPHY. it has to be a challenge sent from the second acc to the main acc. don't make many kills/headshots/etc. with the second acc so you get an easy challenge on your main acc.

Edited by oval3096

I just want to confirm: today we farmed the domination trophies. I had a beat your best challenge of doing 13 headshots during one match. So i asked the other team to cooperate during a conlict squad match and i succesfully completed the challenge. So all you need to do is create two squads with at least 4-4 members and the friend who you get the challenge from must also participate. That is it. You can do the trophy in under an hour, sending the challenge back to your friend between matches.