Rate the trophy difficulty...  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_8.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.80

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

who the hell voted 1? Come on dude, you didnt play the game yet. I played mission 4 on Elite with a coop buddy yesterday and the 'diamond formation' sequence is hard a feck.

We must have died like 30 times before figuring out who to shoot first.

Yo man, theres always someone trolling.. Lmao

A 1? He definatley hasnt even played the game.

Almost as bad as the dude that thinks everything is easy because he only boosts.

I have a feeling you're referring to me?

Not at all bro.. Definatley wasnt referring to you!

Refferring to the people tht get the game, come home and want to boost the trophies without at least trying to get them legit, People were ready to boost trophies before the game was even released.

Not at all bro.. Definatley wasnt referring to you!

Refferring to the people tht get the game, come home and want to boost the trophies without at least trying to get them legit, People were ready to boost trophies before the game was even released.

I really don't see the point in that! I'll always complete the SP of games before i head to multiplayer. Then i'll only boost when its a trophy that requires more than 1 player! Ghost Recon is fun online, your just taking the fun out of it by boosting the trophies day one!

who the hell voted 1? Come on dude, you didnt play the game yet. I played mission 4 on Elite with a coop buddy yesterday and the 'diamond formation' sequence is hard a feck.

We must have died like 30 times before figuring out who to shoot first.

honestly I'm not done yet and whoever voted the 1 hasn't played it just being stupid as usual .. but honestly the game really isn't that hard.. I'm almost done the game and will post my vote soon. As of my current standing its a 4 or 5

Should i be worried that this thread gave me the impression that the game is impossible to plat ? :think: :confused:

Its not that the game is impossible to plat, Its not THAT hard, But its not as easy as these trolls are making it out to be -__- Sure all the single player is a piece of cake, The online is really where the difficulty spikes up to about a 4-6.

i just got my platinum and vote the game a 8 because of the challenge trophies. this trophies get harder the longer you wait to get them.

so if you get these right at the beginning of your onlinecarreer it is a lot easier.

After 76% trophy completion, I am thinking an 8, but I haven't voted yet. However, here are some important observations for anyone attempting a platinum.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-future-soldier/161089-trophy-boosting-guidelines-please-read.html

JUST PLAY THE GAME FOR FUN FIRST

Many people put in no work for these trophies, join a boost, and expect the group to cater to them. They know nothing about the game, have no appreciation of its complexity, and have nothing to add to the group. The truth is, if you have average skill, your Counter-Intelligence, Actionable Intel, True Ghost, HVT, Armorer, Backup, and Tour of Duty trophies will be earned playing in normal matches. Squad Domination trophies will take boosting, so find or start a group for those. I played on my own to level 24 before I joined my first boost, and I’m glad I did. It made me appreciate the other 7 people who were helping me, and it gave me something to add to the group.

BOOST XP IN PAIRS; BOOST CHALLENGES IN GROUPS

Stunning, hacking, coordinated killing a partner makes for quick XP. With one partner, you can clear 25K XP in a single match.

Challenges, on the other hand, often require groups. “Get 4 kills on Siege”, “Kill 31 Engineers”, “Make 20 melee kills” , etc. are best accomplished in groups, where each person gets a turn to utilize all 4 enemy players. You can knock out several challenges for several people in one round with this approach.

In my experience, XP and challenge groups do not work well together. XP people become irritated at dying or having to wait, and Challenge people get irritated when XP people ruin their streak, accidentally kill them or run off. It is better to separate these boosting sessions. XP people tend to be new, Challenge people tend to have more experience in-game.

BOOST DOMINATION BY ITSELF

Boosting Domination with either Challenges or XP creates massive logistical complications. The boost order becomes messed up when changing maps/game types, people get dropped from the squad, random squads join, and when you finally get an open room, people forget what they were working on.

I voted a 10 just to balance the poll out a bit. This is ridiculous. People who come to this site to look at the rating without reading the posts will be fooled by the 1 and 2 ratings. The mods need to do something about this.

Yes, 23 "1" votes and 12 "2" votes is outrageous. I think mods need to start kicking people off the site who do that. A mistaken click once or twice is one thing, but I'd wager the group who did these lowball votes has a track record of doing the same thing on multiple games. I wonder if there is anyway for mods to check who voted and compare it to their gamercards.

Those voters are not contributing anything to the gaming community. In fact, they are undermining it. They probably don't post anything useful, just troll.

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge; please use the edit button instead of double posting

Alright guys, y'all can relax now. The situation has been sorted. It was one person creating account after account and messing up the poll. His votes have been removed. Let's get back on topic now.

Poetic_justice, please use the edit button instead of double posting please.

Thanks.

Glad to see mods took care of all the sockpuppet accounts ruining this thread. Thank you, mods.

I am so close to my platinum I can taste it, 4 more levels to go in MP and a few more wins on the Harbor, Rig, and Cargo maps and this (P) is mine.:dance:

Almost all the trophies of this game are fairly easy. If it wasn't for the (B)Anything You Can Do trophy this game would get a 4.5

But it's an 8. That's how much more difficult that one stupid bronze trophy makes this game. Unless they fix the damn friend challenge system it will remain an 8. I got extremely lucky with my friend challenges, and that's the only reason I have those trophies. If you haven't played this game yet, do the challenge trophies first and the rest is a cakewalk, and a fun one at that.

EDIT: Got my (P). Still an 8.

Edited by Direwolf Winter
added info

voted 9. Anything You Can Do trophy is really a pain in the ass(need luck in getting a easy challenge), even 20 challenges is really hard to get if u get challenges who are almost impossible.(defo need boost team, i recommend that if u wanna get it fast) Decoy Domination throphy can be time consuming 2. Need to have luck getting the right target straight away. Campaign is easy comparing to online. all i can say is with a boost team it will be 7/8 without it defo a 9.:think:

this trophies get harder the longer you wait to get them.

so if you get these right at the beginning of your onlinecarreer it is a lot easier.

this is also true.. i start doing challenges when i already played over 15hours online.

Edited by de_boze_wolf