Important Platinum Info! *Platinum still obtainable!*

Scrubs

Dear users reading this forum, in case you were unaware this platinum is now unattainable, so don't attempt to platinum this game as it is impossible. For more info read this thread.

Unachievable Trophies

I you have any further questions feel free to PM me. Thanks Scrubs

P.S. Don't spam this thread saying dur dumbass! This thread is for users that unaware!

Agreed!

They should either patch it so all the remaining MP trophies unlock or patch them out completely!

Im up for that! Free trophies! Would compensate for the money I spent buying this game! They even postponed the release of the sequal! YES! They even thought about a sequal!:eek:

• 4 weeks later...

From what I heard Ubisoft shutdown the servers within 2 weeks of the game coming out due to ultra low player numbers.

On another point, why are people still posting in the boosting thread when the servers aren't working and the platinum is unobtainable?

Edited by Terminator
Added question

• 1 month later...

I have played this game since it came out. I have to say this one is as hard if not harder then any game I played for trohpies.

I am but one trophy away from plat.

The problem is that you have to win as each faction, there are 3. But here is the kicker (I emailed the developer and he replied. Actually a nice guy).

1. You have to play and get 10 wins as the faction.

2. The faction has to win.

3. The day after the faction wins you need to log in and get credit. You cannot miss it as it says you won or lost. Needs to be next day!

This is actually doeable if we have enough people working together.

There are only 2 other trophies that are extremly hard.

1. Seige (defend 10 times and win)

This only happens when you attact the opponents capitol. This occurs when they are loosing and this is there last stand.

2. Blow up 100 building. Again this only occurs at certain times. When it does occure get a buudy or 2nd account and do nothing but blow up buildings.

3. The other trophies are time consuming, but require a partner or 2nd account.

4. The 2v2 which requires 4 people.

5. The 2v2 not in faction war. Just set to 2v2 and have the other 3 players AI. Win 10 times and you have the trophy.

I have a good plan to get that win as 3 factions. This will require a quite a few of us ( and if you have a 2nd account better).

If I can get enough interest I will set up a thread and will get this trophy knocked out.

This will require coordination, time to play and patience so please have if you want to do.

This is turned based, each day is a turn.

B :)

Edited by ChunkyPython

I'm not lying it's a well known fact the servers are kaput, just look through the various posts in this forum and board and especially take note of the unobtainable platinums/achievements threads both here and on our sister site.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/27138-unachievable-trophies.html

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info

The thing that makes the platinum unachievable is that fact Ubisoft dropped support. Winning as each side is 99.5% impossible.

Which is precisely why the Platinum is unobtainable!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/40/ico.png

Tom Clancy's Endwar

Maximum: 36/53

Trophies:

Always Attack (B)

Role of Honor (B)

Urban Operations (B)

Breach and Clear (B)

Survivor (B)

BOOM (B)

Mass Murderer (B)

Spearhead (B)

Strategist (B)

Point of Attack (B)

Dog of War (B)

War is Heck (B)

Destroyer (B)

Fast and Furious (S)

Total War (S)

Army of One (S)

The War to End all Wars (P)

Reason: Servers closed shortly after release

Resolution: No sign of Ubisoft opening them up again as they thought EndWar was a bad idea after terrible sales.

Proof positive of what I've said!!!

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info

Servers were never shut down, there are still going and people are still playing.

The only statement they made were they were no longer updating or patching the servers, nothing more.

They are obtainable, but the Dog Of War is the kicker. It can be done has been already and if you have EndWar, want to work on Dog Of War sign up and lets do it.

It is very easy to control which faction wins if we get enough people.

If you can prove what you say then let Dagger know in this thread http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/27138-unachievable-trophies.html and get a mod to unlock the EndWar Platinum Difficulty thread.

There is nothing on the official boards about the official status of the servers only that many cannot get on them and those that can, get booted almost instantly.

As I stated in an earlier post in this thread I don't have the game so I can't check it out.

Then why would you even jump into the thread and back someone up on false information if you do not even have the game!

Makes no sense at all.

I have a booting thread going in the boosting forum. If anyone has EndWar and wants to try plat we can get a group, work on normal trophies and control the war.

Just post when I have enough we will start.

Edited by ChunkyPython

As I stated in an earlier post in this thread I don't have the game so I can't check it out.

I'm surprised someone would have such a strong opinion on a game they don't own. Just because you saw something on the internet doesn't mean it's true; even if it's on this site. What if I told you to go out and buy Lord of the Rings Conquest because they put the servers back up yesterday? Would you believe me? You should, because they put them back up. Really, you can trust me.

I own this but only played it once. I'd be up for giving a good boost effort to get someone the plat, just to shut everyone else up.