XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
Scrubs

Awards Showcase THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   2,500 Posts   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Default Important Platinum Info! *Platinum still obtainable!*

Dear users reading this forum, in case you were unaware this platinum is now unattainable, so don't attempt to platinum this game as it is impossible. For more info read this thread.
Unachievable Trophies
I you have any further questions feel free to PM me. Thanks Scrubs
P.S. Don't spam this thread saying dur dumbass! This thread is for users that unaware!
Old 07-21-2010, 05:30 PM   #2
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Dam it! I was thinking of maybe picking this up cheap but I won't bother now ! Thanks anyway .
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 07-21-2010, 05:33 PM   #3
Gyrfalcon09

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

lol My brother picked this one up cheap, and was very disappointed when he found this out. It isn't a bad game either, just didn't take off like they'd hoped. Server shut down after a few months of starting up...
Toothpaste on the nips won't actually get you high.
Trophy/Platinum Card:
Old 07-21-2010, 05:36 PM   #4
legmaco

when they do this, like close the servers so it's unattainable, they should at least produce a patch with alternative trophies or trophy update... that is just evil of ubisoft...
Old 07-21-2010, 05:49 PM   #5
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by legmaco View Post
when they do this, like close the servers so it's unattainable, they should at least produce a patch with alternative trophies or trophy update... that is just evil of ubisoft...
Agreed!

They should either patch it so all the remaining MP trophies unlock or patch them out completely!
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 07-29-2010, 05:08 PM   #6
BigDude510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
Agreed!

They should either patch it so all the remaining MP trophies unlock or patch them out completely!
Im up for that! Free trophies! Would compensate for the money I spent buying this game! They even postponed the release of the sequal! YES! They even thought about a sequal!

Old 08-26-2010, 04:17 AM   #7
DarthIbis

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Sorry... I didn't see what exactly what happened when I read this. Did they just decide to pull the plug for the online portion of the game?

I picked this up a little while ago and played a couple missions, thought it had potential, but put it aside for the time being. Now, I find this out? That's garbage!

Old 08-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #8
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

From what I heard Ubisoft shutdown the servers within 2 weeks of the game coming out due to ultra low player numbers.

On another point, why are people still posting in the boosting thread when the servers aren't working and the platinum is unobtainable?

MY MAINTAINED THREADS

Last edited by Terminator; 08-26-2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Added question
Old 10-23-2010, 05:55 PM   #9
PokeMiklo

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Thank you for saving a hair puller, I was about this close to getting the game, I can't believe they are still in the market...
Old 10-28-2010, 04:26 PM   #10
ChunkyPython

Send a message via AIM to ChunkyPython Send a message via MSN to ChunkyPython Send a message via Yahoo to ChunkyPython Send a message via Skype™ to ChunkyPython

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I have played this game since it came out. I have to say this one is as hard if not harder then any game I played for trohpies.

I am but one trophy away from plat.

The problem is that you have to win as each faction, there are 3. But here is the kicker (I emailed the developer and he replied. Actually a nice guy).

1. You have to play and get 10 wins as the faction.
2. The faction has to win.
3. The day after the faction wins you need to log in and get credit. You cannot miss it as it says you won or lost. Needs to be next day!

This is actually doeable if we have enough people working together.

There are only 2 other trophies that are extremly hard.

1. Seige (defend 10 times and win)
This only happens when you attact the opponents capitol. This occurs when they are loosing and this is there last stand.

2. Blow up 100 building. Again this only occurs at certain times. When it does occure get a buudy or 2nd account and do nothing but blow up buildings.

3. The other trophies are time consuming, but require a partner or 2nd account.

4. The 2v2 which requires 4 people.

5. The 2v2 not in faction war. Just set to 2v2 and have the other 3 players AI. Win 10 times and you have the trophy.

I have a good plan to get that win as 3 factions. This will require a quite a few of us ( and if you have a 2nd account better).

If I can get enough interest I will set up a thread and will get this trophy knocked out.

This will require coordination, time to play and patience so please have if you want to do.

This is turned based, each day is a turn.

B

If I do not have a platinum and it has online I will boost. I have about 80% retail games so check my profile and see if we can boost. If I do not have the game and you are willing to boost it for all online trophies I will buy it.

I do not accept blank friend requests.

Last edited by ChunkyPython; 10-28-2010 at 04:29 PM.
Closed Thread