Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Monkeyman 8322

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a 2 v 2 skirmish match trophy. Easy one to get and "DOES NOT IMPACT" your stats if you are a regular player.

So, we need a total of 4 people (2 v 2) take about 15 minutes to get.

Let me know.

Also can work with someone on any other trophy as well, some are easy and some require a little patience

PSN ChunkyPython

• 4 weeks later...
Well, I could help you, but I'm really just beginning this game, didn't even finish the Prelude to War yet. Anyway, if interested, just send a message.

You really need to finish Prelude to War and do a bit of the single player before jumping into TOW. Trust me.

Also, no need to try for skirmish match as no one does them.

• 2 weeks later...

I just helped someone get a few TOW trophies, it is a pain but doable.

Since PS3 does not have a in game chat makes it more demanding. But having a chat program google, msn, etc...) does make it easier.

The best time is mid morning and the 2 or 4 people boosting has to be on seperate factions.

Example:

1 v 1

1st Player JSG

2nd Player Russian or European

2 v 2

1st Team JSF

2nd Team Russian or European

You have to search for the match. If you do not find the match or you join someone elses match you have to quite the game and restart (Sorry an issue with the PS3 version, and a pain).

If anyone interested I can be on tomarrow morning, please send friend request and put in Thurs boosting. I will try and setup other times and notify you as to when it can be done.

Best time is about 9AM to Noon, servers not very busy.

I am JSF, so you will have to change to Russian or European if you do not already belong to that faction.

" YOU MUST HAVE A WORKING MIC!"

Edited by ChunkyPython

• 1 month later...

I'm interested A LOT on boosting for this game. I don't have a clearly idea about how to do it; I guess that it's question of invite/being invite by someone and do the things that you need to do on that private match, like the majority of the games.

Anyway, I learn very quick and I have a mic. I'm in the Russian faction.

PSN ID: Israelfrm

Greetings =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey i need a boosting partner add me if your interested smy92

Will do! Although i have a slight feeling i got you on my buddy list already(?) Wipeout HD?

Haven't had a nice experience in Theatre of War yet since everyone seem to have legend ranked units only with all skills ^^

• 4 weeks later...