Servers down?

BigBorba

Since yesterday the Tom Clancy's EndWar servers are offline for Theater of War... will be only one service or servers have been discontinued?

"Server is not available at this time. Please try again later"

I am too praying they're not as i started this game on saturday....but this is routine i hear for this game, always happening on this game and also Far Cry2 (also made by Ubisoft)....just seems Ubisoft have poor servers.

Sorry to hear you guys are stuck with the servers down. Hopefully they get them up quick.

The only solace i can find is that it's happened before (although for less time) and that Ubisoft also made fc2 which has similiar shit....i'm just repeating the same shit to multiple people in attempt to comfort myself XD

Such a great plat that will be gone to waste...don't know why i did other shyte on my account before going for this, smh -_-

This is something that happened towards the end of the last war (25 turns is the end I think). I wouldn't worry about it right now. If this carries on for a week that is when I will start to worry for the servers of this game.

Ok, that's some good news then i suppose. Any good news is brilliant at this point.

Are there any trophies to do with the ending of a war? Obviously dog of war got changed but do any others need this stage? Wouldn't be a problem if there aren't any trophies for the war-end and this problem is only linked to that.

Ok, that's some good news then i suppose. Any good news is brilliant at this point.

Are there any trophies to do with the ending of a war? Obviously dog of war got changed but do any others need this stage? Wouldn't be a problem if there aren't any trophies for the war-end and this problem is only linked to that.

No, nothing is needed from the war ending (thankfully). I hope they are back by this weekend though so I can finish my Legendary units during 2x xp.

No, nothing is needed from the war ending (thankfully). I hope they are back by this weekend though so I can finish my Legendary units during 2x xp.

Did you not synch then?

Also...i want them back ASAP so i can do everything, lol. Also...so i can stop fretting and panicking :p

Did you not synch then?

Also...i want them back ASAP so i can do everything, lol. Also...so i can stop fretting and panicking :p

After reading how bad the servers were and how a few ubisoft games were supposed to shutdown last month, yes I chose not to sync so this game wouldn't scar my profile too much in case it went down permanently. Almost done so I am hoping they come back soon.