• 21-25 hours
    • 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Unknown.JPG

Estimated Time to Plat Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This game doesn't provide a timer so I can't tell how much time it did take me to 100%.

But I'm pretty sure it was less than 100 hours, probably more something like 50-70h (yeah it's a large window but it's the best I can do).

Although I need to clarify 1 or 2 things. Well first the easy part which is the campaign. Takes about 10-15 hours to clear everything thanks to the deep strike strategy. You can attempt to get every over trophy, going through hardcore that might be a bit harder of course, but you can also save and change difficulty to do said trophies afterwards so you don't have to do a 4th playthrough. Also you don't need to do Prelude of war everytime, only once is enough (tested by my friend and I we both got the trophies doing Prelude once).

Now the multiplayer part and probably why my rating is lower than others. First don't even think about grabbing it legit, there isn't enough people on the game and it's close to impossible, and you would be into it not for a 100 hours but more likely 300.

Second, why my rating is lower: my friend and I had two PS3 each, which allowed us to get the 4 player trophies in 2vs2 in one time (we both regrouped in the same team and the alts would be in the other team, losing). This allowed us to do just 100 matches instead of 200, a real timesaver.

And of course we boosted every other trophy by ourselves in 1 vs 1. Same thing, divides time by two because you don't have to boost a partner back.

Every multiplayer trophies roughly takes 20 hours of playtime, except the Super Soldiers trophy, which takes about 20-25 hours itself after you have done everything else. Maybe I didn't have the best strategy for some of those trophies at times and you might be able to get them even quicker.

Another thing to note, some trophies require certain modes in theatre of war. If you never played the game, theatre of war is the ranked multiplayer, the World war 3 is taking place online and you can contribute to make your camp winning. Every day there's a new turn and available battles are changing. The hardest to get is siege, as a defender for Gates of fire trophy.

Those events are quite rare, and if you don't choose your side well you could end up waiting for one forever. You can always swap camp but you loose progress towards Super Soldiers so, not a good idea. At the time I'm writing this, Europe is in bad shape, and gets Siege as defender once in a while, 3 or 4 times since I started (I started on a day there was a siege available).

There's another rare mode you want to watch it's Raid, as attacker, although it's more common than Siege.

Hope it will help new players taking down that monster (which is more frightening than dangerous) that is this great game. :)

• 1 year later...