XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
Scrubs

Awards Showcase THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   2,500 Posts   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Smile Tom Clancy's EndWar Road Map

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.
This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

Difficulty: Impossible
Offline:35 (some could be earned online)
Online:28
Estimated Time To Platinum:Infinite
Minimum Of Playthroughs Needed:N/A
Glitched Trophies:All online trophies; the servershave closed.
Do Cheats Block Trophies: None available
Intro
Tom Clancy's EndWar is a strategy game for PS3 and XBOX 360 and is the first Tom Clancy's strategy game. So even for people who are used to Tom Clancy games I suggest you play through on Normal Difficulty. The game can also be controlled by your voice. So to fully enjoy the game it is better to have a headset. There is also a special edition available that comes with a headset, in general an enjoyable game that is worth your money.

I Recomend
To get used to the game I suggest playing through on Normal Difficulty and if you have a headset that you play the voice training (needed to for trophy). And if you grasp the game easily (which you should) and then you can play through on Hardcore or work on the theatre of war trophies (if you do I suggest you keep doing so to get the hardest ones). Enjoy!

Online Servers
WARNING: This platinum is unavaliable, the support has been dropped by Ubisoft. So there won't be any more theatres of war.
Cheers.

Last edited by Terminator; 02-07-2014 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Added a link to the stickied guide.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:36 AM   #2
Harryt1pper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Difficulty: N/A
Glitched Trophies:All online are unnavailable due to Ubisoft dropping support making Plat impossible

The End War game cannot be platted mate due to no online support, sorry.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:59 PM   #3
Scrubs

Awards Showcase THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   2,500 Posts   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harryt1pper View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Difficulty: N/A
Glitched Trophies:All online are unnavailable due to Ubisoft dropping support making Plat impossible

The End War game cannot be platted mate due to no online support, sorry.
thx 4 ur help i didn't know that
Old 09-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #4
Harryt1pper

No worries mate, hope you weren't trying to get it lol
Old 09-15-2009, 10:53 AM   #5
Glenza69

do you know why the online was axed?? just curious

Old 09-15-2009, 10:59 PM   #6
Dagger

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea!   Silver Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenza69 View Post
do you know why the online was axed?? just curious

Ubisoft didn't feel like the game was getting many players so they were apparently wasting their money.

You Go Girl
Old 12-06-2009, 09:04 PM   #7
Da_Dope_Boy

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
Ubisoft didn't feel like the game was getting many players so they were apparently wasting their money.
More like we were wasting our money!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:51 PM   #8
ChunkyPython

Send a message via AIM to ChunkyPython Send a message via MSN to ChunkyPython Send a message via Yahoo to ChunkyPython Send a message via Skype™ to ChunkyPython

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Cool

The online was not axed and is active, (Ubi is just not supporting any more updates or fixes) just not a lot of players.

Now, almost certain knowing Ubi the online can be dis-banned anytime as the game has been out for over a year now, wait maybe 2 I forgot been so long.

All trophies are attainable if you have a good booting partner and about 55 hours to spare. The only one that cannot be boosted ( I have been working on this one for a year now) is the:

Dog of War
Win a Theatre of War Phase as each Faction; you must have played as that Faction in 10 missions.

You simple have to be on the winning team for each faction. This can takes weeks for one faction to win. Currently the JSF are on turn 28. Each turn is one day.

This is a miserable booting game as bad if not worse then socom.

It took me almost 30 hours for just 1 trophy.

Good luck to anyone trying.

If I do not have a platinum and it has online I will boost. I have about 80% retail games so check my profile and see if we can boost. If I do not have the game and you are willing to boost it for all online trophies I will buy it.

I do not accept blank friend requests.

Old 12-13-2009, 10:58 AM   #9
Adeel_E13

i was just going to start this game but then someone told me online cant be done because online servers have been shut down. WHY is that?
Old 01-21-2010, 11:10 PM   #10
Casio1987
Banned

The servers aren't down, they are still up and running.

@OP: Is this thread also bumped? (implicit call regarding another bumped 'project')
Closed Thread

Tags
endwar roadmap