Tom Clancy's EndWar Road Map

Scrubs

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.

This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

Difficulty: Impossible

Offline:35 (some could be earned online)

Online:28

Estimated Time To Platinum:Infinite

Minimum Of Playthroughs Needed:N/A

Glitched Trophies:All online trophies; the servershave closed.

Do Cheats Block Trophies: None available

Intro

Tom Clancy's EndWar is a strategy game for PS3 and XBOX 360 and is the first Tom Clancy's strategy game. So even for people who are used to Tom Clancy games I suggest you play through on Normal Difficulty. The game can also be controlled by your voice. So to fully enjoy the game it is better to have a headset. There is also a special edition available that comes with a headset, in general an enjoyable game that is worth your money.

I Recomend

To get used to the game I suggest playing through on Normal Difficulty and if you have a headset that you play the voice training (needed to for trophy). And if you grasp the game easily (which you should) and then you can play through on Hardcore or work on the theatre of war trophies (if you do I suggest you keep doing so to get the hardest ones). Enjoy!

Online Servers

WARNING: This platinum is unavaliable, the support has been dropped by Ubisoft. So there won't be any more theatres of war.

Cheers.

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied guide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Difficulty: N/A

Glitched Trophies:All online are unnavailable due to Ubisoft dropping support making Plat impossible

The End War game cannot be platted mate due to no online support, sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Difficulty: N/A

Glitched Trophies:All online are unnavailable due to Ubisoft dropping support making Plat impossible

The End War game cannot be platted mate due to no online support, sorry.

thx 4 ur help i didn't know that

• 2 months later...

The online was not axed and is active, (Ubi is just not supporting any more updates or fixes) just not a lot of players.

Now, almost certain knowing Ubi the online can be dis-banned anytime as the game has been out for over a year now, wait maybe 2 I forgot been so long.

All trophies are attainable if you have a good booting partner and about 55 hours to spare. The only one that cannot be boosted ( I have been working on this one for a year now) is the:

Dog of War

Win a Theatre of War Phase as each Faction; you must have played as that Faction in 10 missions.

You simple have to be on the winning team for each faction. This can takes weeks for one faction to win. Currently the JSF are on turn 28. Each turn is one day.

This is a miserable booting game as bad if not worse then socom.

It took me almost 30 hours for just 1 trophy.

Good luck to anyone trying.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
i was just going to start this game but then someone told me online cant be done because online servers have been shut down. WHY is that?

Ubisoft didn' feel they were getting enough players, so they disbanned the servers.

The servers aren't down, they are still up and running.

@OP: Is this thread also bumped? (implicit call regarding another bumped 'project')

Well, no but it has no gotten to the point where you have to boost. The online is dead, and there won't be any more theaters of war.

No, it's been on the first page ever since I discovered it.

Scrubs,

We appreciate the effort, but this roadmap is not going to cut it at all. Just because the game is old and the online servers have been shut down doesn't mean we will accept any kind of submission.

I suggest you review the guidelines for writing guides and roadmaps:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/faq/27461-road-maps-complete-walkthrough-new-rules-included.html

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/faq/27004-trophy-guides-complete-walkthrough-new-rules-added-06-28-2010-a.html

The most important thing to remember is that you actually need to play the game and ideally complete it before attempting to write a guide or roadmap for the site. I don't see this game listed on your PSN account, so I'm assuming you have not played it.

Thread closed.