Switching difficulties

MHael

I'm surprised that no one has asked this despised question yet, but can you switch to Hardcore on your last solo mission and get the hardcore trophy?

After all, the description says "finish" WWIII on HC, not play through...

So, yeah... There's that.

i wish i could help you man but right now i'm faced with more questions than answers myself.

there's always some people out there playing to get this game's plat these days but it's too few to organise well enough even on other communities so getting everything we need is pretty much a puzzle with pieces scattered all over the net. best i can say is somewhat useless to you but if you want to do everyone a favor please try it out and share the findings on ps3t for others to follow.

gonna do the same here when i'm done with the multiplayer part. i have 2 ps3's to boost with and a handful of findings that aren't here yet. maybe one day we'll find it back in a proper trophyguide for this game?

Edited by SIE

You two could co-author a trophy guide for this since there isn't one at the moment, see the links in my Signature :).

yeah, this section has been aching for one badly for some time now. while i'm active with the game i may as well have a look then, see if i can whip one up.

multiplayer sounds easy enough but i still lack single player atm.