Servers + trophies

The servers were never turned off and the (P) /100% is possible but you need both the Retail and PSN versions of the game to get it. This is because the trophies glitch depending on which one you're playing e.g. Dogs Of War, this is glitched in the retail release but not glitched in the PSN version.

You will also need a spare 200hrs+ to devote to getting the (P) /100% due to the MP trophies being extremely time consuming and being a general pain to get.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typos and added extra info.

• 2 months later...
I can confirm everything terminator said is accurate. However I feel that with a good group boosting this title it doesnt actually take as much time as some of the trophies descriptions may lead you to believe or think..

The online did not seem nearly as taxing as other titles such as farcry 2 etc..

I spent about 6 hours yesterday with a friends ps3 at my house boosting with my PS3 using the digital copy, and his PS3 using the disc. In that 6 hours I was able to get most of the online stuff. With 3 other people that know what they're doing, it should be possible to get all the 2v2 out of the way in 2-3 hours. Need to get lucky and hope for a city Siege match.

So yeah. I'd say efficient boosting should easily get you most online and skirmish trophies in 10 hours if all falls together right. Down to Size and Super Soldiers are the only really drawn out tasks spend time on.