For Those Boosting With 2 PS3's

Looking through the boosting threads, I see there are a few like myself that have multiple PS3's.

I have used this to my advantage to self-boost most all of the 1 v 1 related trophies in 'Theater of War' pitting my main account on my 1st PS3 against my alt account on my 2nd PS3 - no issues connecting ever.

But I am having technical issues when trying to join 2 PS3's together on the same team. I just get a message that states 'The playgroup no longer exists' every time I attempt to connect. I am having zero issues connecting to other boosters for 2 v 2. Not sure what is going on here.

I have the same faction (Both EU) and 2 v 2 selected as a default on both PS3's. Anyone else having any issues with this or any ideas on a workaround?

Edited by eburkulosis

I think it has to do with your main account. You should probably just forget about it and start a new account.

The devs of Endwar are onto your petty schemes and will do anything they can do to stop you. You think this is a game? Think again. This is a War! This. Is. ENDWAR!

Hello Ebur.

Could you explain me how you got "Down to Size"? If I didn't misread, that trophy is problematic. Did you get it with the disc version or digital?

Sorry for my poor English. Thanks in advance

Down to size is not glitched. (At least not on the PSN digital version, I did not try the PS3 disc version) I got it legit over time. I got it without changing factions but if you wanted to get it quickly, you could just keep switching factions and use the $1,000,000 bonus you get for starting cash to buy 3 or 4 cheap upgrades, switch factions, rinse and repeat until you have accumulated 60.

I know someone who did this method so I can confirm it works and is not glitched on PS3 in any way, shape or form.

Down to size is not glitched. (At least not on the PSN digital version, I did not try the PS3 disc version) I got it legit over time. I got it without changing factions but if you wanted to get it quickly, you could just keep switching factions and use the $1,000,000 bonus you get for starting cash to buy 3 or 4 cheap upgrades, switch factions, rinse and repeat until you have accumulated 60.

I know someone who did this method so I can confirm it works and is not glitched on PS3 in any way, shape or form.

Who is this awesome person you speak of? That must be one fantastic guy.

Also, you say it's not glitched in any way, but nobody has tried it on the disc verson. How do you know the disc version isn't glitched?

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I posted this elsewhere, but nobody responded. I have 2 ps3 and digital Endwar. Every time I try to get the accounts to play against each other, they both get stuck with randoms. What is the best way to get the accounts to be in the same 1 vs 1 match? Keep in mind this is my first day playing, so I might be missing something obvious.

Thanks for the help.

• 1 month later...