Shibuya Station Parking Lot?

AlcoholicJester

I have it as a location challenge every now and then and can NOT find it.

My research tells me that it is ground level, directly east of the nest near two bent street signs. How do I get credit for finding it? Do I have to jump over something?

Edit: Apparently something I did triggered it, but it shouldn't take 4 years for me to trigger it, any hints or suggestions?

Edited by AlcoholicJester

dude...this place always gives me trouble. Sometimes I wonder if it's a glitch.

You know how your nest is above on the tracks...well on the ground level, heading to the Shop district you will walk under the overpass while on the top side of the screen.

Right after the overpass you will notice some rubble and 1 or 2 crooked/destroyed signs. ( A japanese stop sign that is slanted)

Sometimes I get it as soon as I pass that area. when I first played as the Axis Deer, I got it a little more to the right, you know where the rubble buried a truck and it gives you a narrow passage in between territory 3 and 4...well with the deer, I double jumped over that and I was walking on the area above the rubble and that gave it to me.

I probably got this mission to complete 3 or 4 times out of 10.

I once thought that the free DLC items were causing a glitch too. I was playing as the Golden Retriever one time while wearing either Toro or the yellow balls and when I passed that area...nothing would unlock. While running up and down the eastern part of the Station, a Croc killed me so when the game changed to another Retriever that didnt have an item on, I quickly ran away heading to Dogenzaka and as soon as I passed that area I mentioned with the crooked stop sign...the challenge was completed.

Just last night I was playing as the Black Buck for the first time since I want to unlock all the grazers now. I completed all the mission an my Rank S mission was go to the Parking Lot in Shibuya Station. Now I always check the missions as soon as the game starts. I made a choice not to wear any items because of that mission...but when I got to it...It still wouldnt unlock.

Thats the only one that ever gives me problems.

EDIT: Don't know if this is a proper solution or what. I was play as a larger animal earlier...Horse I think and I got this mission again. Normally i'm always running on the sidewalks of the top edge and never getting it while passing the areas I mentioned above.

With the horse being so big, he couldn't get on the sidewalks above, the guard rail was the limit and I think being on the street is what would normally complete the mission.

Lets say territory 1 is closest to Dogenzaka, #2 is before the nest, #3 after the nest and #4 is close to the shop entrance. If you stand on #3 and just walk north to the guardrail, this should give it to you.

I'll test it again with a small animal later on. I'll try walking on the sidewalk first and if that doesnt do it, I'll hop over the rail and stand on the street to see if it works.

Edited by Son ALA

This is an odd challenge. If you go to Tokyo Tower or Poochi's Place the notification pops instantly, not so for this one. The last time I got the Parking Lot notification to pop up I had a plant eater without any outfits on, run by the northern border of the street (past the parking lot) and almost three seconds after I kept on running I got the challenge. Perhaps its a challenge that doesn't get finished until you FIND and then LEAVE the area.

I got it again yesterday right away with the Panther and the 2nd Dinosaur.

I did the same thing as I suggested. Go to the 3rd territory marker and just head up to the barricade post on the edge of the street and it gave it to me right away.

No more walking on the side walk hugging the top part of the screen for me anymore.