Furry Fashionista - Wear a Complete Series of Clothing

Overtkill21

So I have been hoarding clothing items in hopes of acquiring a complete set (head, collar, body, and paws)

I have tons of clothing, the Tuxedo, collars galore, body stuff, etc.

I have the "Pet" set for head, collar, & paws, but the Pet Pack is NOT the body clothing for this set...tried it a bunch of times - anyone got this yet?

So I have been hoarding clothing items in hopes of acquiring a complete set (head, collar, body, and paws)

I have tons of clothing, the Tuxedo, collars galore, body stuff, etc.

I have the "Pet" set for head, collar, & paws, but the Pet Pack is NOT the body clothing for this set...tried it a bunch of times - anyone got this yet?

The body piece for that set is Pet Clothes, not Pet Pack. You can find it at random in boxes, or earn it by finishing all three Pomeranian B-level missions.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 years later...

Furry Fashionista did not unlock for me.  I went for the Panda since I have the DLC... I do not think the guide here suggested the Panda, but on PSNP it says it needs only 2 items for the set.  But the fandom.wiki lists three:

• Complete all D challenges - Rewards Girls' School Scarf
  • Complete all C challenges - Rewards Girls' School Uniform
  • Complete all B challenges - Rewards Socks and Loafers

EDIT: Finally got it...  It is not glitched but the information on PSNP seems to be incorrect.

If you have the DLC, you can try to unlock the school uniform for the Panda. Since it only has 2 parts - PSNP

I'm not sure if the schoolgirl outfit/socks count as it's only two items - PST

PlayStation Trophies guide author McNichoj was right to question it.  We actually need the three as mentioned by Fandom above, just like the rest of the other outfits. 

These items have an HP bar and will get destroyed after a while as if they 'break', especially if we keep dying all the time.  I lost the Girls' School Scarf but was able to buy it back from the 'Survival Store' for 24,000 pts.  The same happened to the Loafers which I also bought back for 20,000 pts.  This explains why they end up missing in the Dress Up tab.  I initially thought that this was a coding bug or that save-scumming the heck out of this game have caused it.

Trophy popped as soon as the Panda went back to free-roam wearing the outfit.  Pretty sure any animal wearing the set will do as well.  This is good news for me as I was really struggling to keep the Pomeranian alive just to unlock the outfits (via the challenges)

Spoiler

As a playable character, the Panda is a quite a strong animal since it is a bear and can easily CLEAN KILL most creatures with a single stealth attack. 

Though as a free-roam NPC it is the only bear that can be killed with a single strike.  While the POLAR BEAR and the GRIZZLY BEAR will only be (initially) critically damaged and may need several strikes with the :r1: QTE BITE before it can be taken down.

Edited by Naps
... added more context...