Small briefing on how to play this game?

adas_2008

Hi friends!

Maybe you can give me (and other members) small info how to operate in this game.

1. Is there a way to put dialogs on auto? Which option we have to use?

2. How to use this wiki site? I translated to english and in game reached first Material check but all i can do is to skip photos left and right.

Any help will be appreciated.

I don't think that I will aim for platinum but few japan trophies for vita looks nice on my list :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi friends!

Maybe you can give me (and other members) small info how to operate in this game.

1. Is there a way to put dialogs on auto? Which option we have to use?

2. How to use this wiki site? I translated to english and in game reached first Material check but all i can do is to skip photos left and right.

Any help will be appreciated.

I don't think that I will aim for platinum but few japan trophies for vita looks nice on my list :)

1. You can skip the game or jump the scenes. Look at your manual for the button command details! If you don't speak, or are not semi-fluent in Japanese, then please learn some for your own self-gain.

2. When you reach any material check, make a back-up save and choose particular things to select on particular items (photos, voice recordings, etc.) on the mentioned number order. Afterwards, if you choose the right item, the story continues. If you chose the wrong item, then load your save for the "No-Miss" (G). Choosing wrong items on the material checks can affect this trophy which could lead to 2 playthroughs to complete.

However, if you can't understand the game, then please quit asking me to help or write a guide for this game. I no longer own Tokushu Houdoubu and sold it on ebay.

THANK YOU!!!

thank you for this reply. i really appreciate it.

i dont understand the game - i know it sucks.

i managed to change settings and got auto skip. did not know how to skip scenes but i will look into it.

i follow wiki site mentioned somewhere around here and i reached program direction and received D grade - i think it is low becuase i can not do anything else beside playing first chapter again

Some more clues from you will be nice