Do I need to know anything about the previous To Heart(s)?

raspberrylicious

No. To Heart 1 has nothing to do with To Heart 2's story since it has a completely new cast of characters which means different main character and different girls to choose from, etc. But I do believe that To Heart 2 takes place like a couple or few years after To Heart 1, but that's just about it.

Yes this has the Motion Portrait technology that has been used in White Album, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Trinity Universe, L@ve Once: Mermaid's Tears, and some other more recent games. It also includes To Heart 2: Another Days.

I see on Play-Asia that they're releasing To Heart 1 for PSP for a budget price. Plus there's like an RPG spin-off game of the To Heart 2 cast on PSP called To Heart 2: Dungeon Travelers which has the 1st person view like in Class of Heroes, Wizardry, and some others.

On Rightstuf.com, they have the complete collection of the anime of the 1st To Heart.

I enjoy every game in the series, but do think To Heart 2 is better. But however, To Heart 1 is still quite enjoyable, and the RPG game is unique.

Edited by Shuffle