bad news guys and girls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

really? the super jars disable the trophy? thats ridiculas. so what do you do if you grab them? reload and hope you dont get it? its random from presents, so wtf... i'm about an hour or 2 away from 100%'ing the first game, than i'm hacking into this. can anybody confirm that this trophy is glitched? thanks.

really? the super jars disable the trophy? thats ridiculas. so what do you do if you grab them? reload and hope you dont get it? its random from presents, so wtf... i'm about an hour or 2 away from 100%'ing the first game, than i'm hacking into this. can anybody confirm that this trophy is glitched? thanks.

I think they meant a code for permanent super jars, the ones you collect throughout the game only last a short while, so it won't be them....i hope:whistle:

This is what I was talking about:

http://imageshack.us/a/img703/8117/toejam2008.gif

If you complete a certain amount of HyperFunk Zones, you are awarded Permanent Super Jars for the rest of the game. I'm not entirely sure if this disables the "Peace Returns To Our Home" trophy but I'm 100% sure that the Trixie's Rendezvous do.

This is what I was talking about:

http://imageshack.us/a/img703/8117/toejam2008.gif

If you complete a certain amount of HyperFunk Zones, you are awarded Permanent Super Jars for the rest of the game. I'm not entirely sure if this disables the "Peace Returns To Our Home" trophy but I'm 100% sure that the Trixie's Rendezvous do.

What is trixie's rendezvous? i'm trying to remember if from playing the game when i was kid. dont remember.

just 100%'ed the first game, so im going to hack into this one tonight or tommorow.

ok just starting playing the game this morning. i got all but 4 trophies....

i found out what/where trixies rondavious is (spelling lol) so i'm just going to avoid all of them, or re-load whenever i come across it....

but i do have 2 questions... "take back the skies" trophy.... where do you find a fuck on a carpet? is it easy enough i can just not worry about? reason i ask is cuz when i played this game when i was a kid, i dont remember seeing any ducks lol... so wheres the duck

2nd question is i found 2 warp rooms, and trophy still didnt pop.... maybe i'm thinking of the wrong warp rooms. but i found the one where you go into that small bonus mini game, and i found one where i just hit "up" and i walk into the back ground.... trophy didnt pop... so if those two aint considered "warp rooms" than what is???

thanks.

ok just starting playing the game this morning. i got all but 4 trophies....

i found out what/where trixies rondavious is (spelling lol) so i'm just going to avoid all of them, or re-load whenever i come across it....

but i do have 2 questions... "take back the skies" trophy.... where do you find a fuck on a carpet? is it easy enough i can just not worry about? reason i ask is cuz when i played this game when i was a kid, i dont remember seeing any ducks lol... so wheres the duck

2nd question is i found 2 warp rooms, and trophy still didnt pop.... maybe i'm thinking of the wrong warp rooms. but i found the one where you go into that small bonus mini game, and i found one where i just hit "up" and i walk into the back ground.... trophy didnt pop... so if those two aint considered "warp rooms" than what is???

thanks.

I'm going to answer my own questions here with some youtube vidoes....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaQE5wNXaSY]Toejam & Earl 2 - I'll Just Go On Ahead Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame] the warp zone

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6VQrgl630M]Toejam & Ear 2 - Take Back The Skies Achievement - YouTube[/ame] kill the duck

warp zone is on level one.... killing the duck is on level 5

now that i saw the duck on youtube, i STILL dont remember him from my childhood years lol. i gotta quit smoking

• 1 month later...