General Trophy Discussion

• 8 months later...

Real easy trophies.

Never completed the game, but with the ability to save state, it won't be tough. There's nothing there that's actually challenging, outside of finding a secret room, but even that isn't too tough. Heck, to my recollection, there's even a hint somewhere early in the game telling you how to find a secret room!

EDIT: Apparently, it's for an actual warp as opposed to a secret room? I went in the secret room in Level 3 and the trophy doesn't appear to have popped.

Probably disappointing to anyone wanting a real challenge, but it's all do-able in one playthrough (except finishing L'il Kid Mode).

Edited by Katzii_Yataki

Wow, I'm playing solo and no trophies are popping for me either. I kissed the blow fish, used a lot of coins in different levels and still nothing. I even used the funk scan many times, found hidden enemies hidden behind plants using the scan and nothing. Hmmm:think:

Edit: I got the trophies to pop for me. I got out of my game and went to main menu, I set Lil kid mode to ON and after using the funk scan and finding a hidden earthling hiding in the background they immediately popped. :applause:

Edited by Ms Ada Wong
Found the issue