TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled

WOW @ online

Holy crud is the online broken in this game or what?

Enemies and turtles skipping around the map like crazy. Level 3 is a laughing stock because the background scenery doesn't even keep up with the action. Mics also cut out after 10 minutes or so. Not to mention terrible freezing bugs that probably scramble your hard drive....

What a broken piece of shit.

EDIT: Wow "player is already in game" yet the player is no where to be seen

EDIT2: Servers crashed no one can make game.

EDIT3: This games fucking terrible! How could they release something so buggy?

EDIT4: Error. Unable to Connect, Please Try Later. (Are you serious I can't even make a game now)

I've never played something this buggy in my life. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Edited by Lost2Apathy

I tried dodging depth charges but then the screen lagged a bit and suddenly "ow ow my toe!" then suddenly there was LOT of depth charges and i was still complaining about my toe, then my life came to a close.

meanwhile, the backround was warping around, and pizza boxes were phasing in and out of reality like some sortve sewer tunnel from dimensional hell-land.

But i was really skilled and i still won. i alwys win cuz im best player out of humanity sometimes. ((((sometimes not!!!!!!!))))))))

Oh hey I once tried to invite some friends to turtle action and they couldnt join. apparently all their systems froze. i dont see in the manuel anywhere about that move so i dont know if its the final boss attack or what.

same thing ahppened when they try to invite me, its chaos, and truly makes this game a touhgie to 100% :)

Edited by DragonWingBBQ
h

has anyone tried to play with a friend and when they are in the game with you their name is blank? me and a buddy and two random dudes were in a game and aside from some lagginess it seemed ok... then before we got to baxter, my friends name disappeared from the screen, though i could still see his health bar... we got to stage 6 or so before quitting, and his name never came back...

sweet game, just some annoying crap they will hopefully get to fixing