TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled

Lean, Green and Mean

I have a dispute with comment stating that farming for Krang's robots will make up the difference. Krang will only drop but so many robots before he leaves undefeated. When I get this far I only have netted a little over 6000 points throughout the entire game.

"Achieve more than 8,000 points".

The strategy reads:

"This should come naturally as you complete your Normal playthrough, however, if you're short some points you can farm Krang's Robot's to make up the difference at the end of level 8 - A.D. 2100: Starbase. Keep in mind that every death is -100 points. I got this halfway through level 8".

Edited by Sarujo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Huh, same issue here. I played on Easy (but I'm not very good) and died 8X. The final score was 7100 or 7200 - which is just making it. If I never died, maybe I would have hit 8000. However, does playing Normal or Hard:

A) Give more points per kill?

B) Spawn more enemies to kill?

C) Do you earn more points for multikills? i.e., blowing up four guys at once with a barrel?

BTW: Marisapo80, I have defeated Killzone 2, but I am definitely NOT a god! lol I became so angry I broke two controllers on Radec on Elite. Cheapshot deaths... I only want to play FUN games now with FUN trophies.

Edited by poetic_justice_

• 9 years later...

Got 8020 points and I have not even finished the Starbase level... died on the Indiana Jones portion with those big metal balls and had a Game Over since I was playing on Normal Survival. I would have gotten the trophy here for sure.  The harder the difficulty the more enemies will spawn. 

I played the whole game on Hardcore Mode and I easily get swamped by the extra added enemies.  So I guess more points the higher the difficulty?

EDIT: 07.07.2022

Got 9825 after facing Shredder in Survival Mode... and no I did not get I Will Survive because the bastard got cheap and cheeky! But yeah we would have surely gotten the trophy with this result.

Edited by Naps
... so so close...