TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled

Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, guys. I just wanted to update this thread... I ended up getting this trophy, at about 8AM, on my own. I tried with 4 people, we got slaughtered by stage 4 and with 3 people, at which point we lasted through level 5 with only me alive.

The enemies may be Normal leveled, but there's just so many of them that its hard to keep track of your turtle, taking them down and it really ups the difficulty.

Anyway, I never tried a 2 turtle operation, which might work well, who knows... but a solo survival run is very possible and, while a bit difficult, much more easier. I think I'm going to write a quick guide for the trophy (never did a guide before), with tips for stage by stage survival.

Yup. Still a hard trophy... surprised that wasn't the Gold and Heroes in a Halfshell wasn't a Silver, really.

Also, I'm new to posting guides. Is there something I have to do first? I just thought I'd post some boss strategies, tips and turtle tricks in a I Will Survive guide. But I don't know if you're somehow NOT allowed to do that after a guide has been posted or there's some other hoops I must hop through first.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For those who want to try coop for the trophy, be warned it can be MORE difficult than single player ;) !

1/ There are more ennemies

2/ The bosses are tougher

3/ There are as many pizza on single player than multiplayer :(

4/ Level 3 (Sewer Surfin) is very hard to beat without someone dying. There are too many traps and ennemies !

... and on top of that you get the trophy only if there are 2 people still in the room, but in pratice everybody leaves once they lose.

I've given up and finally got the trophy on single player.