TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled

I will survive

All I can really say is keep practicing and you will eventually learn not to make the same mistakes and always do it solo as co-op is much harder to pull it off. Keep using Leo as I think he is the most well rounded and that is who I got my trophie with as well.

I will link you to a nice tips guide from our sister site, check it out it might help you somewhere

"I Will Survive" Achievement Guide. - Xbox360Achievements.org

Edited by TheNukes

• 4 months later...

I'd ask what's giving you trouble. If it's a boss, you need to learn their pattern and avoid their typical strikes. Like many of the games of the Genesis and Super-Nintendo, the bosses are extremely predictable after a few encounters. If your trouble is fighting off all of the enemies, utilize your Triangle move more (as Leo, it clears the area all around you).

For me, the only truly challenging boss is Shredder. At all costs, stay either above or below him. If you are at a position horizontal from him, he will hose you with his instant death ray, and you're back to square one. As with all bosses, make sure that you are patient. Only strike when you are completely clear, and never strike more than once or twice (depending on your opening). If you get greedy, you will die.

• 5 years later...
  • 5 years later...
On 4/15/2017 at 9:44 PM, vegetollo7 said:

All I did was look up some boss strategies and practice the levels in free play mode for a few hours. After that survival mode was pretty straight forward.

This is what I am doing right now.  Hopefully I would be just as lucky as you folks!

EDIT: 05.07.2022

I switched to playing this game on HARDCORE mode just to be used to getting swamped and with limited lives, treating each one as if it is the last.  The worse enemy in this game is not the trophy being permadeath, but ourselves it seems. 

The moment our minds starts to resist and we are convinced that we cannot do it, then it is already a defeat even before the game had even started.  So yeah, I am currently in a vicious battle with myself at the moment.  I hope I win!

Edited by Naps