TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled

WTF it's not june 30th, why is the game gone?

It is still in the store. I just bought it. Look under the "T" titles for the game or seach for "TMNT" and you should find it. Remember when you are searching for it the title is "TMNT" not "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

zeze, did you buy it from the US playstation store? Because I just looked again after your post and there is nothing.

I even started the demo and tried to buy the full game from there and all it told me was "no content was found".

So at least in the US store, it looks like it has already been removed.

zeze, did you buy it from the US playstation store? Because I just looked again after your post and there is nothing.

I even started the demo and tried to buy the full game from there and all it told me was "no content was found".

Out of curiosity I looked and tried a few search terms on the U.S. store like turtle/TMNT and looked under t but nothing showed up so what Protectron says is true from what I've seen.

Yes, I did buy it from the US store (Canada and US share the same store). Out of curiousity, is Wheel of Fortune available to buy for you in the PSN store, bacause I can't find it when I look for it?

TMNT is still available in the PSN store for me, as I type this post. Don't know what is happening with your guys PSN store.

Edited by zeze

Yes, I did buy it from the US store (Canada and US share the same store). Out of curiousity, is Wheel of Fortune available to buy for you in the PSN store, bacause I can't find it when I look for it?

TMNT is still available in the PSN store for me, as I type this post. Don't know what is happening with your guys PSN store.

I can't find TMNT. Wheel of Fortune is no longer available.

Yup, looks like they pulled it early. I was actually going to buy it yesterday, not even being aware that it was being pulled at all, so bad timing. I even tried to see if I could buy it through Ubi directly, but they had only the XBLA version on their site.

I think anyone who really wants it can get it through the EU store still, since I heard the license expiration affects US only, but that may well be more trouble than it's worth.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey Does Anyone Still Own This Game If You Do I Need This Game Please me.

It's almost as if you were suggesting "account sharing"... I believe it's not allowed in this forum and you might get in trouble with the mods for that... might even get banned...

Also you must be aware that every PSN account has only 2 "slots" to activate a user account. You would be asking too much with big risks of anyone who would be gullible enough to have their only back-up account "locked"...

Sharing an account will leave anyone's billing details/address exposed. With the possibility of it getting hi-jacked...

Just saying...

• 6 months later...
It's almost as if you were suggesting "account sharing"... I believe it's not allowed in this forum and you might get in trouble with the mods for that... might even get banned...

Also you must be aware that every PSN account has only 2 "slots" to activate a user account. You would be asking too much with big risks of anyone who would be gullible enough to have their only back-up account "locked"...

Sharing an account will leave anyone's billing details/address exposed. With the possibility of it getting hi-jacked...

Just saying...

That's right and as someone who was the victim of identity theft back in the 90s, account sharing is something I'll sure as hell never do.