Rate the trophy difficulty  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also rated it a 2. Just about every campaign mission is easy enough that it can be beaten on your first attempt, though a few of them may require a retry, especially the timed missions.

Reaching wave 25 in Zombie Mode would be quite challenging, as the zombies get pretty tough in later waves, but the aforementioned exploit makes it extremely easy (albeit boring) to get there. A bit of grinding at the end to upgrade your squad, and that's it.

Not the best game available, but it's fun enough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This game was fun...at first. But to me it became grindy and tedious in the end. For a 100%'er PSN title that only offers 13 trophies it just wasn't worth it as a trophy hunter and had I known what I do now I would've avoided this game.

I rated it a 3/10. I didn't find it easy to the point where a score of 1 or 2 was justified. That's not to say that I found this game hard because it wasn't. It just wasn't exactly a "walk in the park". There were quite a few semi-tricky missions, especially Operation 3, Mission 7 "Bird Hunt". Holy shit man did they bring it on in that mission, lol! AND you're timed! I'd hate to have to do it on hard difficulty!

Before I end this rating here's three things to keep in mind:

1) Try to upgrade your damage, rate of fire and accuracy first followed by your health.

2) Take out those tanks and bunkers first and foremost (press triangle to buy some missiles if you have none because they take everything out in 1 hit) because the bunkers will riddle your health down quick and the tanks will kill your entire squad in 1 hit.

3) Try to avoid exploring into trees or any other tight places because you will constantly get stuck in the environment, forcing you to quit out of the mission. I've had this happen to me so many goddamn times! It's super annoying!

For the trophy "Carl? CARL!" don't waste your time with the glitch that the trophy guide tells you to do. There's another glitch that's a million times better. Go to Youtube and look up "Tiny Troopers Best Trophy Glitch PS4" by Weedszmookas Kanal. So much better. So much easier. So much faster. Just spend 5 medals to unlock the level and do what he does in the video.

*EDIT* I forgot to mention that I'd suggest doing the Soldier Campaign first and then the Spec. Ops. Campaign because I noticed the latter to be a tad bit more challenging.

Edited by TacoNinja

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Voted 3/10. The game is fairly easy as you can play in easy mode. Downside of the game is that it is very glitchy. You can get stuck in the enviroment and the trophies didn't pop for me when they should. Trophy Carl? CARL! is the only difficult one and if you don't download the patch you can use a glitch.

As stated before by others it is a fun game but not top notch.

Just finished the DLC. Difficulty rating: 2/10. Finally got my 100% back!

Glitchy little mess. The DLC trophy "V for Victorious" glitched on me even though I did the Soldier and Spec. Ops Campaigns first. Turns out that for some weird reason it showed as me never completing the last mission of the Spec. Ops campaign even though I did. So I had to replay that mission and than replay the final mission of the Zombie campaign. Getting stuck in the environment is still alive and kicking as well.

Instead of adding DLC and stripping people of their 100%'s ya should've added a goddamn patch instead. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Voted 2/10. Everything is easy, after you upgrade your squad, the missions can be completed on the first run. The full upgraded squad trophy is not that bad, since the later missions give you a lot of coins. The 25 wave zombie survival would be a daunting task if wasn't by the glitch (although the glitch metod requires around 1 hour and can bore you to death). Fun game, but gets really repetitive after some time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Going to forgive this game for that blasted Humvee Survival mission and give it a 3/10... the auto-lock aim on this game will test our patience, what a troll. I really struggled with Spec Ops: Operation 2 - Silent Storm, probably had 50 or more retries!  Had this game autosaves after every mission then this game would have been a 10/10, because there is no way in hell that I would have had enough medals to revive the troop. 

Anyway, once we upgrade everything to max things get really super easy, especially the zombie campaign. I managed to get two troops inside the safe area glitch when playing the original digital version, but somehow only managed to take in Rambo during the disc version playthrough - not that it matters anyway... Super easy (and effortless) Carl? CARL! and Killer Chicken Killer trophies right there! 

Edited by Naps
... now for the disc version for a stack...

• 8 months later...