Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Easter Egg Thread

I'm pretty sure the whole Amulet quest is a refence to the dark souls pendent. The NPC from which you buy it is called Mister Miz, whereas the Dark souls Director is named Miyazaki. Mister Miz says that if he had the choice he would choose to get the Amulet which is essentially the same thing Miyazaki said about the Pendant when Dark Souls first released.

The girl-tree that gives you the Mother nature quest? Fallout 3 reference to Oasis tree that is sick of being alive and only wants you to kill him? And this girl is just sick and annoyed of being a tree NPC.

Hmm, the NPC who did the character is always like that. She was in the Captain Scarlett DLC aswell. It could be, but knowing the NPC it seems like a longshot.

I've never seen any episode of the show, but apparently the wizards say something when casting spells which is a reference to the old nickelodeon show Drake and Josh.

Also the dwarves say "Hi HO" a lot which is a reference to Snow White.

Edited by Nesta

There's some Monty Python references, the human enemies can sometimes yell "Unholy handgranade!" when you toss a nade at them which is obviously a reference to the holy handgrenade bit from Holy Grail. There was one other really obvious Python reference but I can't remember it right now. *edit* oh yea when Tina does her "you must answer me these questions three" bit it's very similar to the bridge of death scene in Holy Grail. Think there was another one tho too...

The resseruction girl voice sometimes says "Consider me your own personal Pheonix Down" a Final Fantasy reference.

The Marcus machine says something like "I am but a humble merchant and these are my wares." Which I'm pretty sure is a reference to something, I think some old NES game but I can't place it but it really rings a bell.

The entire Prince Jeffrey side quest is full of GoT references.

Sword in the Stoner obviously a reference to Sword in the Stone.

Edited by lporiginalg

The Marcus machine says something like "I am but a humble merchant and these are my wares." Which I'm pretty sure is a reference to something, I think some old NES game but I can't place it but it really rings a bell.

I didn't notice that while playing the game but that definitely rings a bell for me also. What in the world is that from though? I cannot remember for the life of me. :confused: This is going to drive me crazy now lol.

The quest where you fight the undead kings, when the NPC first starts to summon them from the tree (?) he mutters a few words which I think are the same words said by the priest in Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom when he's clawing at Indi's heart. Also the skeleton in the chair at the very end of that zone I think is a Conan reference.

Then there's the trophy for 'It's Like That One Video' which is based on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBEka-RIy1Y

LordShaft.

Could use some help on a possible reference. In the closing credits, there are 2 songs, the one i'm referring to is the 2nd that is played(Starts just before the 'Special Thanks' section). I don't know why, but i'm strongly thinking it's from Final Fantasy 9(or one of the PS1 era FF's), but i know i've heard it somewhere before.

Edit: I'm starting to think maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me, but there is just something to both the main rythm of it and the ending to it that sound so familiar from something else.

Edited by RaphPrime

I've never seen any episode of the show, but apparently the wizards say something when casting spells which is a reference to the old nickelodeon show Drake and Josh.

Also the dwarves say "Hi HO" a lot which is a reference to Snow White.

Am I getting that old that I think Drake and Josh is a newer nickelodeon show?