In Game References!

dezkly

Well I got this game in yesterday and I am slowly going through it.. Anyone notice all the little reference.

Back to the future references

All the cars in the game use the license plate outatime.

Girl wheres the same jacket as Marty

Shout outs to there past game...Passcode in the beginning of the game is 428, Events at 428..

Convent Store is Level 5...

Donnie Darko... The skull mask is modeled off of Frank the bunny.

[spoiler=ID]

428 fuusa sareta de shibuya references:

1) "Tama" outfit in 14:00-15:00 ; One of the characters from 428, then she later on gets rid of the Tama outfit which makes it a coincidence to see the outfit laying around. The outfit looks like a big white cat

2) SAME exact visual novel interaction and in the location of Shibuya on April 28, 2031, whereas 428 was set on April 28, 2013 which is 18 years apart.

3) Tama outfit is worn by *secret* in the 16:00 scenarios

BTTF references:

Kyugo has a lab coat just like Doc (& a De Lorean in 16:55).

Other references:

1) TV Five ... Level 5

2) "Leveln 5" convini store is supposed to be Seven 11

3) "Amadon.co.jp" is supposed to be Amazon.co.jp

NOTE: DO NOT CLICK ON SPOILER UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REFERENCES IN TIME TRAVELERS.

I didn't notice anything else besides what Dez stated on the BTTF references and the 428 code in the prologue.

Currently on 17:00 in Time Travelers and hoping that I can enjoy all the great stories and endings with a nice platinum. Not finding any problems, yet...

Edited by MainComptonese

I caught that amadon..

Also that miku spoof.. The guy playing his Love game.. I knew they would have to spoof her at some time since the first phone call in the game sounds a lot like her vocaloid...

I also like how each hour really takes a hour to go through.. If you don't mess up.. I hope they decide to bring this out in the US/UK.

The Miku spoof was very funny!!! ^^

When you complete the game on the "HAPPY ENDLESS" ending, you will receive the TT-phone and it does have a BTTF music theme in one of the earlier scenarios, I believe. The song sounds so familiar, that I think it might be on 428 instead... I think the Suzuhane ending which was a very sad ending.

Here's the guide that I've been using:

トãƒ*フィー - タイãƒ*トラベラーズ攻略wiki - TIME TRAVELERS -

Already done with the whole chart, endings, and all 447 tips. Now, focusing on the TT-phone.

Edited by MainComptonese

• 3 weeks later...

The scene when Pete and Mikoto ate Dorayaki really made me laughed a lot.

The Tips appeared in that scene made it funnier.

By that time, it was clear which model used for Pete.

As for me, I realized it when I chose the option to make Kamiya tried to do something to her after she appeared for the first time.

Edited by celestial