Anyone got this?

MainComptonese

Had mine pre-ordered since June 30th and still waiting to play this. I heard that Time Travelers is from the makers of 428 fuusa de shibuya and looks very good!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37vtZYvGYGE]Time Travelers Trailer - PS Vita - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zQ_6aS7M2I]Time Travelers (PS Vita) 2012 Trailer HD - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by MainComptonese

I wanted to get the download version, but I gave up after I saw 2.5 GB size.

Too big for my 4 GB memory card lol.

I have a hunch that this game will get price down to 4000 yen soon so I will just wait and see.

Still have Ciel Sekai Pack vol 2 and Little Busters unfinished too.

I got a delay in my order... ><

Play-asia was suppose to ship it out with 4 other visual novels but they didn't and they probably gave my copy of Time Travelers to someone else. I was kinda close to telling them to go ahead and refund my money on Time Travelers, but might as well wait another week or so.

Edited by MainComptonese

Im not using play-asia that much anymore.. They have really jumped up S&H lately and you really don't want to bundle a order.. Last few I have tried they have always claimed that 1 is out of stock even though it would still say ship in 24hours on its page.. This all started whenever they introduced the auctions..

I love the daily and weekly but I'm not pre-ordering from them anymore..

I have been getting my games for much cheaper on a few other sites.. I just got a copy of Super Monkey ball Vita for $32 all together.. This is the Japanese First print release.. from buygame2.. Play-asia wants $58 + S&H

As far as Time Travelers... Still no unboxing or vita game play...

Got mine yesterday....

It's very similar to 428 fuusa de shibuya with the jump scenarios crossing from different characters with the proper choices. I can't wait to have some spare time to play this separately instead of playing 2 visual novels at the same time.

Though, the icing on the cake is the story & music.

Import friendly or not import friendly

It really all depends, this game is heavy story. You will need to be able to understand Japanese to know what all is going on.. It is easy to play and you really cant mess up since time stops will let you go back and pick something else.

This game is mostly something you watch.. yep you get to pick time to time and some quick time events but that's about it.. I only know a bit of Japanese and I am going through it.. Its pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished with the demo (the same version with the one released for 3DS)

Damn, the last part was very intriguing :D

Now I can see why the market price for the new copy of this game has not dropped yet :p

Already bought one too though since last week.

It should be arrived next week before long holiday xD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...