Rate the trophy difficulty...  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_15.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.33

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

Voted a 2, this game is easy and can be platinumed in 3.5 hours using the trophy guide.

While the game is easy to plat, it sucks that you have to hold onto the R1 button to skip through the cutscenes in this game. Not good for the fingers so you may want to consider using a rubber band to hold down the R1 button.

If you have a hori turbo pad, then don't need to hold the R1 button. But, I gave Time Leap ...

1 out of 10 ... and was played on the Xbox 360 Version.

• 1 month later...

With trophy guide, I would rate this 1 out of 10.

Easy platinum and good story too.

Well, it was boring until Young Ayumu came and suddenly made things interesting lol.

My route preference: Young Ayumu > Adult Ayumu > Komomo > Yuu = Haruka

Too bad I don't have 3DTV so I couldn't see the 3D effect :(

Edited by celestial

• 1 month later...

1/10.

I don't speak Japanese, but with the help of the trophy guide it's really easy and you can't do much wrong. All you need to do is to choose the correct dialogue options and if you want to boost up the process you can hold down R1 to skip conversations.

Without the trophy guide it would have been much harder though!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

2/10

Quite easy, even without a guide.

Yuu's ending should be considered as the default ending; no matter what choices you make (and as long as you do not make the choices for other characters ending, of course), you'll get her ending. Not surprising considering that she's the only character already having a crush for our hero and asking him out.

Nagase Ayumu & Haruka endings are also easy to get; it's like being on a road with some traffic signs saying "this way for this character" or "that way for the other one" :p

I'll admit Ayumu and Komomo endings are a bit tricky and that's when I used a guide :whistle:

My favorite ending is with Komomo even if it strays a lot from the main story (which is an interesting take on time leap and "kamikakushi"). It's also the funniest of the 5 scenarios thanks to Echizenya Hisamitsu (great job from its voice actor).

The game tends be like an anime towards the end (last 3 hours or so of each scenario). There are simply no more choices to make; watch and enjoy story, and that's it !

While there are slight hints of its previous 18+ rating PC version, there are way to much soft scenes that have been cut down as well as the animation sequences that leaves you feeling that you also did some time leap in the game events :D

• 1 month later...
2/10

Quite easy, even without a guide.

Yuu's ending should be considered as the default ending; no matter what choices you make (and as long as you do not make the choices for other characters ending, of course), you'll get her ending. Not surprising considering that she's the only character already having a crush for our hero and asking him out.

Nagase Ayumu & Haruka endings are also easy to get; it's like being on a road with some traffic signs saying "this way for this character" or "that way for the other one" :p

I'll admit Ayumu and Komomo endings are a bit tricky and that's when I used a guide :whistle:

My favorite ending is with Komomo even if it strays a lot from the main story (which is an interesting take on time leap and "kamikakushi"). It's also the funniest of the 5 scenarios thanks to Echizenya Hisamitsu (great job from its voice actor).

The game tends be like an anime towards the end (last 3 hours or so of each scenario). There are simply no more choices to make; watch and enjoy story, and that's it !

While there are slight hints of its previous 18+ rating PC version, there are way to much soft scenes that have been cut down as well as the animation sequences that leaves you feeling that you also did some time leap in the game events :D

I agree with this.

I voted a 1 on this. Of course you got moments of the PC version in there, and its Hands Down the moment where you supposedly spent the night with Komomo. Yea yea we know what happened.

*runs away from thread*

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...