English version?

Crealkllr

It's possible to find an English fan translation of the original PC hentai version, but even that is doubtful but can be a slight possibility.

As for having an English version of this PS3 version or even the previous Xbox 360 version is even more doubtful.

I too would love for one of the few niche publishers we have in America like NIS America, Aksys, or XSEED to bring it over, but I don't think they will unless they can see that there is enough people willing to buy a new copy of the game(since used game sales or even rentals do not give the publisher any of the profit) to where they can be able to least break even in the cost of localizing it and all of the translation and dubbing work that would need to be done.

It's possible to find an English fan translation of the original PC hentai version, but even that is doubtful but can be a slight possibility.

As for having an English version of this PS3 version or even the previous Xbox 360 version is even more doubtful.

I too would love for one of the few niche publishers we have in America like NIS America, Aksys, or XSEED to bring it over, but I don't think they will unless they can see that there is enough people willing to buy a new copy of the game(since used game sales or even rentals do not give the publisher any of the profit) to where they can be able to least break even in the cost of localizing it and all of the translation and dubbing work that would need to be done.

How easy do you think this will be? I know there is no guide at the moment I am seeing people have the Plat in 2 hours 43 minutes But they will have knowledge of Japanese. Is there a wiki guide for it yet do you know?

How easy do you think this will be? I know there is no guide at the moment I am seeing people have the Plat in 2 hours 43 minutes But they will have knowledge of Japanese. Is there a wiki guide for it yet do you know?

I would say probably about like a 2 or 3 out of 10 for an approximate difficulty rating. But after playing the demo with its long prologue, I just don't see this being platted in a little less than 3 hours, but of course i'm the type who doesn't fast-forward through the story or anything like that.

There could be a guide for the PC Hentai version or the Xbox 360 version.

• 7 months later...
there isn;t really a large enough market in other areas of the world otherwise all of these anime novels and the like would come out in more places.

That didn't seem to stop Aksys from releasing Hakuoki on PSP which is an Otome game and Otome games are even more niche than the standard Dating Sim Visual Novel games.

Even so, there is a market outside of Japan for it. But the real question is, can whoever localize it be able to gain at least their money back without losing any money on it or even better gain a profit from it? You have to figure that the translating takes a lot of time and money to do but there is quite a few people who would buy them.

Edited by Shuffle