Dog Tag Locations (Arcade mode)

King_Ubu

Since theres a distinct lack of information for these I thought I'd bung up a list as to where they all are.

Note: These dog tags DO NOT contribute to the dog tag trophy, they do however contribute to the health bar during the 'emergency mission,' I'm unsure as to if they slightly boost your score but it's useful to know if you're attempting to get the arcade trophies.

Stage 1:

Tag 1: Near to the start of the game a solider shouts out "No someone help me!" and you're prompted to save him. to the right of the screen behind an advertising billboard thing there is a wodden pillar (eventually you'll move to face this pillar) shooting it will eventually dig up the dog tag.

Tag 2: After you defeat the first Raptor you enter what looks like a Jewlery store. When you change your viewpoint to 'look up' theres a small table with 3 soldiers behind it. You need to shoot the yellow vase in front of the middle soldier. Tag will pop up once you shoot it.

Tag 3: Still in the jewlery store, a giant walker machine thing bursts through a wall and runs to the right. It then performs two melle attacks at you. Behind it are two soldiers and behind them is a wall, to the top right of this wall is a yellow brick/light which is behind some kind of wire netting. Destroy this light to get the tag.

Note: you can get this when you start running towards the wall for the final area inside the jewlery shop. If you miss it, it is possible to still hit it by moving the cross hairs all the way to the left and fireing whilst moving up and down.

Tag 4: This one is very easy to miss. After you save the civilians, after that solider gets shot (Moore is it?), after you are standing on a raised area looking down and theres 3 soldiers and a robot walker thing shooting you. After this moment the camera moves up and to the left. You see a soldier shooting at 2 bad guys, you need to shoot the top of the wall in front of this soldier, it's the middle section of the destructable area that the tag is located in.

Note: If you get to the point where you look down the stairs and the soldier says "You'd better look after yourself" you've gone too far.

Stage 2:

Tag 5: It's right at the start of the level, after you kill the first 3 soldiers (do it quick) the camera should move to the left, you'll see two explosive barrels behind a robot walker, destroy these, the explosion will unlock the tag for you (it's the easiest way to find it).

Tag 6: After you save the civilians, the camera moves to look up at two enemies shooting you, just above them is a 'bar light' (it's not switched on) shoot this light for the tag to pop up.

Tag 7: When you hear the words "You don't change do you shinn?" you should be just about to fight a raptor, the raptor jumps onto the side of a building, you need to shoot the top of this building like crazy for the tag to pop up.

Stage 3:

Tag 8: After the sniping mission the commander shouts "We've got company!" in this initial battle theres two walker robots running back and forth, you need to target the large water/semi explosive tank (it's a big white thing) on the far left. Once it explodes the tag will unlock (there are lots of chances to get blow this up).

Tag 9: Ok this can be tricky to find depending on who you kill and in what order... but this appears to be the best time to get it as you'll have a clear shot and won't have problems getting shot at. After the soldier yells "No someone help me!" save him and you'll then run in front of the first line of solar pannels, if you have been quick enough, you'll see an enemy running towards you over a walkway onto the roof. Just to the right of him (your right) is a solar pannel. Destroy THE TOP PART of it. If you were slow, then the enemy will already be on the building. The solar pannel in question is the the one on on the left of the back row of pannels.

If you're still not sure, choose freeplay mode and when you get to this part, just target the solar pannels and you'll quickly see which one it is.

Note: It is possible to get this tag the moment you take cover behind the solar pannels, but due to the number of enemies here and the time it will take you to find it you're better waiting until you move position.

Tag 10:

After you go down the side of the building and battle the first 2 helicopters, you'll be prompted to save a solider. When you then turn to face the catwalk on the other side of the building, there will be a small cluster of soldiers by cover shooting at you. I'm unsure of the exact position. But if you fire at the soldier next to the one on the left. The tag will almost always pop up. If not just keep shooting in this area and you'll find it.

And thats it. Thats all the tags in Arcade mode. Now when you come to the emergency mission you'll have a full health bar and unless you just sit there and do nothing, chances are you won't fail it.

Edited by King_Ubu
  • Like 1

Well sorta.

I have all the tags, I know where they all are in stages 2, 3 and 4. But I don't know the locations for them all in stage 2 since I wasn't paying much attention to them when I first started story mode.

So unless someone has confirmed locations of the tags for stage 1, I don't know how much help a guide thats 3/4 complete would do.

• 6 months later...