Does anyone have this platinum....?

theDane21

No 1 has the platinum yet up 2 now am on 61% and am ranked 1st in the world on the online battle mode with the battle hardend trophie. My friend has 82% his name is owenesc and he is ranked 1st in the world for the sentry mode with the perfection trophie and 3mill score on the arcade mode which is 10 out of 10 for hardness. I think this is far by the hardest platinum on the ps3. This platinum is gunna take some skill 2 platinum.

Edited by urbangrimer
I now have the platinum

• 3 weeks later...

only 2 in the world have this plat (including urbangrimer) , and other then these 2 only 3 people have the battle hardened online trophy, haha this is a pretty hard and time consuming platnium :think: ive only played online so far and am 16 lv's for my 3rd maxlv and just wanna know if the offline trophies are that hard to get?

• 3 months later...

king ubu stop talkin shit bruv this is way the hardest platinum and am not talkin about the online which u do go on about 4 sum reason all the time. The offline trophies are very very hard and yh i respect u for gettin the 3mill on arcade that takes sum skill and if its that easy like u say y u not got the platinum yet u was playin the game 4 about 1 month and 2 week solid u still no were near so dont post shit on here. I dont see any games harder then this people say gt5 but thats not hard just takes time and ngs2 which u need a gd team of 2 people .

king ubu stop talkin shit bruv this is way the hardest platinum and am not talkin about the online which u do go on about 4 sum reason all the time. The offline trophies are very very hard and yh i respect u for gettin the 3mill on arcade that takes sum skill and if its that easy like u say y u not got the platinum yet u was playin the game 4 about 1 month and 2 week solid u still no were near so dont post shit on here. I dont see any games harder then this people say gt5 but thats not hard just takes time and ngs2 which u need a gd team of 2 people .

did u boost? i know the online is dead for the game.

Who is the third person? You are one of the 3, me too, and what about the other?

Why is it whenever you say that you find a game easier than someone else, they accuse you of being wrong and start using various derogatories? Anyway I had no idea that you were rattled so much that you were checking on me for over a month to see how far I'd come on it.

Now you say that I was playing the game for one month and two weeks solid and nowhere near it? Has it escaped you that it takes about that length of time to get the online trophies even if you boost it given the state of the online community for this game? Or have the days of waiting just to get into a 1 vs 1 deathmatch truely ended? Once that was done, I played a few final games with my friends and then went back into the main gameplay modes, it then took about a week to get all of the arcade and story mode trophies.

Other than playing one or two arcade games before my buddies from America would come online and play since it was/is shockingly hard to actually find enough people to play the various modes. For the first month I didn't do anything but play the online mode. You can pretty much tell this by how my trophy unlocks for arcade and story mode come after all the online trophies are done.

Anyone with sense would do the online trophies first on this title. The online mode was dead just after Christmas, and since the game demands so much from the online experience, regardless as to what the title is, if you wanted 100% trophy completion you would always go for the online first. This game was not a popular title, the online mode was pretty much dead, it's only a matter of time before Namco kill it.

Why would anyone leave that mode until last?

I then went back to the arcade mode and got the trophies that people claim are hard within a week. Story mode was wrapped up a few days later, the only thing that held me back on that one was finding all the dog tags as nobody has bothered to make a list.

Sentry mode? Again, people totally blow this one out of proportion in terms of how epically hard they find it. In case nobody has realised it yet, when you play sentry mode, despite their being no difficulty levels per area, there are easy/medium/hard enemy placements. This is true for the full mode as well as single stage select. All you have to do is restart if you get the harder enemy placement/movement patterns and you can tell this by the very first area as to what pattern the game intends to throw at you. From then on it's just a case of learning where the enemies will spawn from and practicing getting head shots without zooming in, and again this is more than possible for someone who practices this mode on single stage select.

and if its that easy like u say y u not got the platinum

The following reasons.

1: I don't like playing PS Move games. I have to sit in a specific place, I have to make sure the lighting in my room is just right or else it won't work.

2: Time Crisis is an amazingly buggy game for PS Move. How many people have noticed that their target icon tends to randomly move to the left even though they've synced the game right and even resetting their controllers.

3: Other games came out that I wanted to play. For other games which had an online mode, it's crucial to play these games quickly otherwise you'll find it hard to get platinum, e.g. MVC 3's 5 wins in a row trophy.

4: I don't like Razing Storm. Trophies do not rule nor dictate my life. I get them because I like playing the games and I want to beat it, I want to beat the game. But I won't sit here and force myself to play the game if I'm not finding much enjoyment. Combine this reason with the fact that the game is buggy and the fact that I hate having to fen shui my room in order to play it, it's not worth it when you also look at reason 3, there were other games I wanted to play.

Edited by King_Ubu

• 2 weeks later...

I got both golds after 50 tries for both , I thought I will have a bigger challenge than red bull but I give them 8.5/10 , they are easy just need practice so don't over react and say this is harder than ninja gaiden or GT5 lol I just need the online trophies but no one playing the game anymore so I guess I will have to boost myself up by buying 3 more time crisis games and have 4 ps3 and at least 2 tvs .... maybe after warhawk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...