White Noise Trophy

ricpo420

i've done stage 1 a few times trying to shoot every radio/tv I hear playing that stupid speech, I shoot everyone I come across, but there must be one I am missing somewhere that is out of the way. anyone else have trouble with this an know where any of the harder tvs are? I know I'm only missing 1 or 2 max.

yeah ive checked every house-only thing i can think of is there must be a building in the distance you can get with the scope of the sniper rifle-

EDIT-i only found 2 tvs in the prison level-did anyone find more than that?

Edited by DA PAUL

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

your saying there are 3 in the prison, but that cant be right, as i just found 4 and i still have no trophy.

i dont know if it is glitched or not?

can anyone actually give me a correct number as to how many and where they all are?

any out of reach that need to be used with a sniper rifle? or even just a correct number would be great

thanks

I can't remember the exact locations of them all.

But... the radios/tvs are not hidden, theres nothing crazy you have to do like aim a sniper rifle at a random building in the background. You can walk upto every radio/tv and melle them (having said that, there might be one or two that you have to shoot like say through a window, but that is in the same effort as that dog tag in the prison reception), there are no stupidly hidden ones.

From memory, there are no radios/tvs on the junk yard type stage, or the final stage.

It's the prison and the first stage that I found all mine on, it's just a case of exploring every inch of those stages and listening.

About the prison, there are no tvs/radios in the sewer sections.

• 7 months later...

Guys there are 9 TV in all:5 in favelas and 4 in almada,i try alot to find a 10 cause the trophy don't pop out,than i try to do all in the same time with "start a new game" than i got the trophy after destroy the 8 TV ( in the room when u have to take the key 4 save your buddy from the gas)...

DON't SELECT THE "FREE GAME" OPTION

Sorry 4 the english i'm italian