Dog tags

ricpo420

I always seem to get the dog tags randomly while shooting, and never actually see what they look like, can anybody help out in this regards, I only have a couple left for 3 of the levels, stage 4 I got them all, there has got to be a trophy for all dog tags

Also, let's post where we found a couple.

In stage 1, I found one by shooting the big statue in the market, that zig zags kinda.

Later on in the same stage, I found one in one of the corridors by shooting a gas tank that blew up.

Edited by ricpo420

At the beginning of Stage 2 after you enter the building, there's a section that you cannot reach it's a small room but you can look into it, it says 'orientacao' on top of the window that you look into the room. Shoot the sh*t inside this room, and you get a dog tag

Most likely there's a trophy for getting all dog tags, I'm at 3/4 at every stage. I'm gonna try the one you mentioned ric.

The only thing I can contribute is in Stage 2, where you get the card Key in Chief's Office, there's a dog tag in the Bust Statue.

And in stage 3, on the 2 sections where you use an automatic cannon against a raptor (near the beginning and at the end of the stage), use the cannon to destroy the houses to get a dog tag in each section.

• 2 months later...

there is a dog tag where the solar panels are in the middle of stage four but i just shoot everything i can. cant figure out which one. there is also one right shortly it is like a valve cover or a cap. sorry it isnt much help but maybe someone can tell me how many dog tags there are total 8? and maybe how many are on each level i keep finding 7 i just cant find the last one. thanks so much