No live tournaments??

I'm not finding any live tournaments. "no tournaments found. Check again later." This is the only thing I have left for the plat. Did they stop making tournaments!??!? After so many hours in this game, that would be quite disappointing!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not finding any live tournaments. "no tournaments found. Check again later." This is the only thing I have left for the plat. Did they stop making tournaments!??!? After so many hours in this game, that would be quite disappointing!

I found they usually only have live tournaments up for events at courses contained within the game (or DLC) and for majors as well. They had one up during this year's Masters, but I forgot to look during the US Open. Since the PGA TOUR is at the The Old White TPC (aka The Greenbrier) this week, there's a decent chance that there will be a live tournament up on that course. If not, I'd recommend you check back during The Open Championship which is July 19 - 22.

FWIW, The Open Championship will be played at Royal Lytham & St. Annes, but assuming there's a tournament up, it would be St Andrews, which will make for some odd hole scores showing up on the live board as soon as the first hole, which is a Par 4 on St Andrews and a Par 3 at Royal Lytham. The game will notice lots of 3s and 2s being posted and inform you that the pros are making lots of birdies and eagles. :whistle:

• 9 months later...

I am seeing this same issue. The Masters is next week but under tour history there is nothing under "COMING SOON" so I am worried. I bet this will be the one thing keeping me from getting the platty on this game. I guess we'll see next week...