25 hole in ones

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold course mastery. Caddie not on crack. Swing percentages and straight as an arrow swing direction. If you have gold course mastery on Augusta par 3, theres hole in ones to be had there. Saying that, theres hole in ones to be had on any par 3 with gold course mastery. Ive found it best to barely use spin unless I have totally miss hit my tee shot. If I get anywhere near to the swing percentage required and hit it straight I dont put any spin on the ball whatsoever.

Gold course mastery. Caddie not on crack. Swing percentages and straight as an arrow swing direction. If you have gold course mastery on Augusta par 3, theres hole in ones to be had there. Saying that, theres hole in ones to be had on any par 3 with gold course mastery. Ive found it best to barely use spin unless I have totally miss hit my tee shot. If I get anywhere near to the swing percentage required and hit it straight I dont put any spin on the ball whatsoever.

Do the hole in ones have to be done in tournaments to count towards the pin?

Do the hole in ones have to be done in tournaments to count towards the pin?

just create a course in playnow with 18 times the same easy par3 and keep playing untill 24 and ace nr 25 in road to master (tournament or course mastery) to get the pins.. I made 5 yesterday..

As smartie says above, just create a playnow course with the same hole 18 times. Set wind to lowest setting and greens as fast. Then just land the ball short of the hole and bash top spin on it. I used 2nd at walhallie. Usually get at least 2 hole in ones a round, but often more.

Definitely incorrect... any Sponsor Challenge that opens with a Par 3 (and is a strokeplay format) can be endlessly reset until an ace is made.

Perhaps moderately incorrect then.....

The first ace I got in the game was re-trying a par 3 hole on a sponsor challenge of some description (i re-started 4 or 5 times). No trophy for getting my first hole in one in the game, and no record of the ace in my career stats.

As smartie says above, just create a playnow course with the same hole 18 times. Set wind to lowest setting and greens as fast. Then just land the ball short of the hole and bash top spin on it. I used 2nd at walhallie. Usually get at least 2 hole in ones a round, but often more.

Imo you dont have 2 set the green fast cuz you totaly disable the ball to roll back when its hit to hard.. Even on slow and the ball hit a little under power you still can roll it in with topspin..

Imo you dont have 2 set the green fast cuz you totaly disable the ball to roll back when its hit to hard.. Even on slow and the ball hit a little under power you still can roll it in with topspin..

Yh possibly. I just think the margin to recover is greater on faster greens. the more spin you can get, the more you can make up for wrong % of shot. Can land it way short of the hole and run it in. Especially on walhallie hole 2 as the green is perfectly flat. Just judge the 1-4 mph wind, land it short and bash top spin. Its real easy.

everyone in here has diffrent ways to go for it - personally i like rain - when your playing the same hole over and over with light wind - low ball movement. easy to keep track of what your ball is doing so just drop the ball a foot short of pin. but thats just me -

Yh possibly. I just think the margin to recover is greater on faster greens. the more spin you can get, the more you can make up for wrong % of shot. Can land it way short of the hole and run it in. Especially on walhallie hole 2 as the green is perfectly flat. Just judge the 1-4 mph wind, land it short and bash top spin. Its real easy.

I totaly agree cuz I also play that hole and Ive made several that way but without knowing my greens were slow, and I also could make rollbacks but after reading here and trying fast ones, for me you have more chance with 2 decent spins then 1 good, unless you know the sweetspot and keep rolling them in like candy I would also keep them fast lol.. Its what fits you the best..

I just finished up my 25 aces pin. For me, the easiest way by far was Augusta Par 3, Hole 9, Slow Greens and Thursday pin locations. I have gold course mastery, but every once in a while the caddie will have you hitting to the middle of the green. When this happens I just quit and restart until the right type of shot was on option.

Basically the caddie suggestions consisted of 4 types of shot. 1 was, as just mentioned into the middle of the green, this is no good unless you get very lucky with spin. The 3 other shots all land beyond the pin and roll back past it either side or into it. You have to check before hand which side of the cup the ball will roll past. You don't even have to be that accurate with your swing percentages as long as they are there or there abouts.

The amount of spin you put on the ball is determined by what side of the cup the ball is supposed to travel and by how straight your swing is. For instance, if the ball is supposed to travel past the cup on the left hand side, but you put a slight right hand swing through it, chances are this will go in the cup. If the ball is supposed to go left of the cup and you hit a straight shot, you will probably need 1 notch of spin to the right. I mean 1 notch as well. I would click the spin so as I could hear the notch on the screen, but so that no spin arrow was indicated.

If I thought my shot was hit slightly more off straight I would compensate with an extra notch of spin. The spin part is trial and error, but get it right and you will be making aces to order. At the moment im probably having a 50%+ success rate with this method. Its all dependant on your caddies suggestion, your execution of the swing and then compensating for either your caddies suggestion or your swing (or both) as ever the case may be.

Ok I'm not sure what I did wrong but I created a course with just 1 hole and I play that hole over and over I'm playing a full 18 holes. I'm using my created guy with no mulligans and I have 26 hole in ones but it didn't unlock my 25 aces pin. What am I doing wrong ??? Is it glitched or what ??? Please if anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Ok I'm not sure what I did wrong but I created a course with just 1 hole and I play that hole over and over I'm playing a full 18 holes. I'm using my created guy with no mulligans and I have 26 hole in ones but it didn't unlock my 25 aces pin. What am I doing wrong ??? Is it glitched or what ??? Please if anyone could help I would appreciate it.

People posted earlier in this thread that you get to 24 aces, then do the 25th in course mastery or something like that apparently.... maybe you need to get that extra one in that mode.

The aces made in created courses need another in road 2 master OR in playnow on 1 of the agusta course..I had 12 on created courses and no pin for 10, no prob cuz I was aiming for 24 and unluck the pin in r2m.. but when I tried agusta p3 and aced one, my 10 aces pin popped up after the round.. You cant make created courses with agusta holes so maybe that has something to do with

This is something I will not be able to attempt until I max out my character. I have seen some people suggest making a course with par three's this seems easy enough, but is the challenge still there?

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/758/Shadybob-Reborn.png

I believe the challenge is still there.... its fricken hard. I only have 12 holes in one over my 7 seasons..... maxing your character is not completely necessary though.... just like the course mastery, see how many you get along way of your career, and then clean up later.

18 holes of the same par 3 might make it a bit easier, but you still have to get it in the cup.

I used a combination of most of the tips here in this forum:

Course: Agusta Par 3

Hole #: 9

Course Mastery: Gold

Tee Select: Members/Masters (I tried both and noticed no real benefit in either)

Pin Location: Thursday (though I think there's only one location for this pin)

Difficulty: Amateur

Clubs: Nike Wedges*

Swing Type: 3-click

Caddy Recommendations?: Yes, always.**

*I tuned the clubs to give me the largest sweet spot possible. For the most part it makes accuracy a non-factor.

**Most recommendations will not line-up into the hole, only one or two actually will (capitalize on these), but with the exception of one recommendation a hole-in-one is possible on any of them (a slight amount of spin may be necessary if you can foresee the drop zone). Do not use spin on the correctly lined-up shots.

Biggest draw-back to this set-up is the amount of time you will spend in the loading screens. I made about 1 in 7 attempts; figure 1 minuter per shot or about 3-4hrs.

Good luck.

Good suggestions on tuning the clubs.... didn't think of that. I finally got all 25.... i did it on an easy enough gamernet par 3..... just kept re-trying it if it didn't go in.

This worked much faster than the 18 hole custom for me.

Did the last hole in one on course mastery. TPC Sawgrass..... just played the par 3's over until i got the last one.

TW12...... DONE!

What a big fat pile of balls!!!!

I had 10 hi1's, went online to find a hole in challenge to beat(as was mentioned earlier its a hell of a lot faster to restart if you miss!!)

Anyway, within 10 mins i had 3 hi1's, went back to main menu to check my starts, sure enough 13 hi1's registered!

I go back to the same challenge, hour later i got my 25th or so it would seem.

Go to my stats page and it still reads FUKIN 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????

Is there a limit you can keep replaying the same challenge for anything to register???

What BOLLOX!!!!!